Ruby's Cape-Hood (Alt)

"OH NO! NONONONONONONONONONONO!!!" said Indo.

"Oo, you almost had him Indo," said Buzz.

Indo really wanted to hit the Xbox remote hard, but then realized that it was really expensive. So then instead it hit the ground of the table with his foot.

"I'm never going to defeat Zurg!" said Indo.

"Sure you will Indo," said Buzz, "In fact, you're a better Buzz than I am."

"I'm willing to bet he lost?" said Optimus climbing to the table.

"He was close though," said Buzz.

"Well then, keep practicing and have more patience and then you will be able to defeat Zurg," said Optimus while he gently pats Indo in the back.

"Yeah... you're right!" said Indo as he now has confidence.

"Oh. The reason I came up here is to ask you something Buzz," said Optimus has he turns to him.

"Oh, Sure. What is it?" asked Buzz.

"Have you seen Titan? I need to talk with him before he leaves with Ruby for RWBY camp."

Just then, Titan was digging through the drawers.

"Hey, Titan!"

Titan then hits his head, and falls to the ground.

Everyone winced at the impact. Buzz then used the Hot Wheels track to get down, and he made it down to Titan. While Optimus jumped down.

"You okay?" asked Optimus.

Titan said, "Yep, I'm fine. Just a bit dazed. Okay, so first off: Batteries need to be changed for every battery powered toy. Second: The toys at the bottom of the chest need to rotated around. Third: Autobot maintenance on your friends, Optimus including yourself. Oh, and please have people attend Mr. Spell's seminar on what to do if a part of you is swallowed. Okay? Good, okay."

Optimus then said, "Um, you haven't found Ruby's Cape-Hood, have you?"

"NO!!" said Titan, "And Sophie's going to RWBY camp any minute! I can't find it anywhere!"

"Don't worry Titan," said Buzz, "Soon you and Ruby will be sitting next to Sophie at a campfire making delicious hot sch'mores."

"It's s'mores Buzz," said two voices.

Everyone turned to see one of Sophie's new toys she got for Christmas. It was from Woody's line of merchandise. Her name is Jessie, the yodeling cowgirl. Also, Titan's somewhat sister, Titana.

 Also, Titan's somewhat sister, Titana