Al's Toy Barn (Alt)

The next morning, all the toys were still trudging to get to Al's.

"Hey Titan," said Hamm, "could we stop for a minute? May I remind you that some of us are carrying over six dollars in change?!"

"Losing, health, units, must, rest," panted Indo.

"I think my battery's dead," said Lightning.

"I've got a covered," said Mater, revealing batteries for his best friend.

"Is everyone here?" said Jessie.

"Not everyone," said Corx.

"Who's behind?" asked Buzz.

"Mine," said Slinky, as his butt caught up to them all. And when it finally reaches the others... the butt lays down.

"Hey guys," said WhirlSky, "Why did the toys cross the road?"

"Not now WhirlSky," said Titana.

"We don't have time for this," said Blades.

"I love riddles!" said Indo, "Why?"

"To get to the chicken, on the other side!" said Hamm. There, on the other side of the road, was Al's Toy Barn!

Everyone cheered, until a car came by, and ran over a can, that landed right in front of the toys

"Oh well," said Indo, "We tried."

Optimus then grabbed Indo's tail, and said, "We'll have to get across."

"What!?!" exclaimed the others.

"You're not turning me into a mashed potato!" said Potato Head.

"I may not be a smart dog, but I know what road kill is!" said Slinky.

"There as to be a safe way," said Buzz.

"We can't use the cross roads," said Predatron, "We'd be too exposed."

Bullseye and Scales got everyone's attention, and pointed to some traffic cones.

"Nice job you two!" said Jessie.

Each of them got a cone, and cross the road. They didn't make it across accident free. There were some spills from the cars that crossed. Amy jumped awake from one of the crashes, and saw the toys getting out of their cones. She quickly got out, and headed to meet them.

In the apartment, Al opened the door, and he saw the cleaner.

"Oh, sir, thank you for coming!"

"Is the specimen ready for cleaning?" asked the man.

A moment later, the man put his suit case, and opened it up. It was a whole repair shop. He then got Ruby out, and puts her on a seat.

"So, how long is this going to take?" asked Al.