Team RWBY (Alt)

The man drove into the city, and headed inside the his apartment complex. He was smiling to himself.

Ruby took a peek out of the bag to see where she is. When she looked at the outside of the bag, she then sees a sign on the door saying, 'NO CHILDREN ALLOWED.' Then Al and Ruby in the bag went inside the apartment building.

With the toys...

Amy was introduced to the toys, and she watched them doing a crime scene. Meanwhile, Omega, Titan and Woody were on the bed and Titan was upset with himself of not catching Ruby on time. While Omega and Woody was trying to calm him down.

"Why was I so stupid?! I could've grabbed her arm before Daphne jumped! I'm so stupid!" said Titan.

"Hey. It's not your fault. We'll get her back," said Woody.

"Yeah. Ruby's not going to be angry with you. We all make mistakes. And when we get her back home, you can give her the many kisses as she wants," said Omega.

Titan finally calmed down.

"Yeah... yeah you're right. I hope the others are trying to find a way to find her," said Titan.

Then the three headed down from the bed to join the others.

Meanwhile with the crime scene. Lightning was the car, and Hamm was arguing with Blades and Potato Head about which way the car went, and Ghidorah walked across to them. "Guys, this is getting us nowhere!"

Just then, Amy and WhirlSky heard something, and they both looked to see Buzz with Mr. Spell. Optimus was pacing back and forth, while Jessie was comforting Bullseye. Buzz put in the letters LZTYBRN.

"Buzz, what are you doing?" asked Amy.

"That license plate had a code on it. I'm trying to see if it could have a connection."

"Come on guys," said Arcee, as she turned to sketch the sketch pad, "Draw the man."

Sketch did, and Twin Cannon said, "Let's not bother Buzz's playtime with his toys."

BanFlare (Sorry. Forgot to put this guy in the first chapter) then stopped, "Toy, toy, toy, TOY TOY!!"

BanFlare then said, "Buzz, let me try!"

He then typed in some letters, and it reads, "Al's Toy Barn."

"Al's Toy Barn!?!?" exclaimed everyone.

Titan picked up the feather, and said, "Sketch, draw that man in a chicken suit!"

Sketch did, and it showed Al. Everyone gasped.

"Augh!! It's the Chicken Man!!" exclaimed Indo.

"I knew that there was something I didn't like about that chicken," said Hamm.

"Now we know who took him," said Dr. Smart, "How do we find him?"

Doc then thought of something, "Ain't there a commercial?" he asked.

With Al...

"Okay, okay! One more take, but that's it!" Al hung up, and looked at Ruby. "Oh, you little huntress friend are going to make me big b-b-bucks!" Al then left, and headed to the toy shop. Ruby then left his stand, and went for the door first. She tried to jump to the door handle but was unsuccessful, he then headed to the window. She looked down, and saw that she was up at least 20 stories up.

"Sophie," said Ruby. She then noticed a vent, and decided to try that.

Ruby tried to unscrew the screw on the vent but couldn't do it without her other arm, she then tried to forcefully pull the vent to see if the screw would come out. But a sound was heard, and she looked back to see a glass case open.