Photo Shoot Disaster (Alt)

"Al's coming!" said Ozpin.

Everyone headed out to their cases, and closes their doors. Soon, Al came in with a camera, and said, "It's show time!"

He heads to _WBY's cases, and posed them like their posters. He then got Ozpin to put him next the _WBY on the right side

He then finally went to Ruby's case, and said, "And now for the main attraction!"

He pulled Ruby out, and when he puts her in front of the girls, he noticed something: Her right arm was missing! "No!" yelled Al, "Her arm! Where's her arm!?" He looked down, and saw it, and tried to put it back on. He then got out his phone.

"Hello? It's me, Al. I have an emergency...... I know you're busy, we all are!...... No, it has to be tonight!...... Alright, tomorrow morning, but not a moment later!"

As soon as he was gone, Ruby screamed.

"Ruby!!" said Yang with worry, "Are you okay?!?"

"No!" said Ruby, "MY ARE HAS BEEN COMPLETELY RIPPED OFF!"

"Here, let me look at it," said Blake. Ruby then headed towards Blake, and looked at it.

"Just a popped seam, easily fixable," said Blake

"Indeed," said Ozpin, "You should consider yourself lucky."

"LUCKY!?!" exclaimed Ruby, "ARE YOU SHRINK-WRAPPED?!? I AM MISSING MY ARM!"

"Big deal," said Weiss. She then used an Ember Celica nerf gun, and shot it at the Ruby poster.

"Let her go. I'm sure her precious Sophie is dying to play with a one armed huntress doll."

Ruby held her open seam with hurt.

"Weiss, you know full well that Ruby wouldn't last one hour on the streets like that!" said Ozpin, "It's a dangerous world out there, for a toy."

Ruby looked at them, and said, "Fine. I'll stay for the night, and let them fix me. But after that, I head straight home to Sophie's house."

She then headed to his case.

Later that night, Amy headed off to Al's Toy Barn, and found a place to hide, and slept and waited for the toys. Meanwhile, the others were staying hidden. After a car passed them, Buzz, Woody, Jessie, Bullseye, Optimus, Titan and Omega ran out of a bush fast, and to a mailbox.

First, Lightning, Mater and Ghidorah and the rest of the Ignitors came racing out. After them, BanFlare and Titana came out of the bush fast and to the mailbox. Then, Bumblebee, Bulkhead, Arcee and Ratchet came out in their vehicle modes.

Indo looked around, and ran fast as he could to the mailbox. Slinky and the other Multiples then ran out fast. Potato Head, WhirlSky and Hamm followed, but Hamm tripped, and his cork and coins fell out.

"Okay, nobody look until I get my cork back in," said Hamm, turning a bit.

"Good work ladies and gentlemen," said Titan.

"That's two blocks down and Nineteen. More. To go. Wow, that is far."

"What!?" complained the others besides Omega.

"Are you kidding!?" asked Commander Dark, "My parts are killing me!"

"And I think Lightning and I need new batteries," said Mater.

"Come on guys!" said Titan, "Did Ruby give up when Sid strapped Optimus to a rocket!?"

"No," said the others. "I imagine she didn't stop when she was willing to risk her life to save Titan from Sid's dog," said Jessie.

"NO SHE DIDN'T!!" said Titan, "We have a friend in need! And we will not rest until he's back in Sophie's room, safe and sound!"

Optimus then said, "You heard him! Let's roll out!"

With that, the toys headed off, with some more spark in them.

"You did really good with that speech there Titan," said Omega.

"Hey, Optimus did a lot more inspiring speeches way before my show became a thing," said Titan.

"Doesn't matter. What matters is that you got them moving. That's what counts," said Woody.

Titan then had a smile on her face and they continued their quest.

Meanwhile...

Al was fast asleep, with the TV on static. Ruby then noticed her arm in Al's pocket. She quietly opened the cabinet, and headed to Al, very slowly. Just then, she stepped on something crunchy. When she looked down, she saw a pile of Cheetos on the ground. She then slowly moves her feet away from the Cheetos so she doesn't step on them. But then, she heard a crunch, and she turned around. It was Zwei.

"Zwei, what are you doing?" asked Ruby as we walks to Zwei while not stepping on any Cheetos.

"I'm sorry, but you can't help me. You'll be in storage because of me, remember? Just head back to your case," said Ruby.

Zwei then stands in his two back legs, and lands his two front paws on Ruby telling her that he's going to help her.

She then pets Zwei's head nicely, and said, "Okay. You can help. But, be quiet."

The two quickly made their way to Al without stepping on any Cheetos, Ruby was able to get up on the couch thanks to Crescent Rose. Ruby then gave Zwei the thumbs up and motioned Zwei to head back to his case. Ruby then carefully headed to the pocket. She then took the arm slowly, and smiled. Just then, the TV switched to This Will Be The Day, at full blast!

Al shot up awake, and said, "AUGH!! IT WASN'T ME OFFICERS I SWEAR!!"

His eyes adjusted, and he looked around, and saw Ruby on the floor. "Oh, how did you get here?"

He then puts her back in his case, and he said to Ruby, "Don't worry, you'll be fixed soon. Where's that remote?"

Al looked around, and Ruby then noticed the remote was right in front of Weiss' case! Ruby then fumed in anger, but she froze when Al saw the remote, and turned everything off.

"Okay, no more late TV for a while," said Al. He yawned, and headed to bed, carrying Ruby's arm with him. Ruby then looks down in shame.

But then, Ruby bursts out with rage, and said to Weiss, "WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM?!?! Look, I'm sorry that I can't help you, really, I am, but you didn't have to pull a stunt like that!!!"

Weiss looks at Ruby, and asked, "What, you think I did that?!"

"OH, THE TV HAPPENED TO TURNED ON, AND THE REMOTE MAGICALLY APPEARED IN FRONT OF YOU!!!"

The argument was loud enough to wake everyone up, and Weiss said, "You calling me a liar?!"

"If the shoe fits!!" snapped Ruby.

Zwei then quickly got out of his case and went to a cookie jar.

"Say that again!" said Weiss, eyes narrowed.

"If. The. SHOE. Fits!"

"Okay, riding hood!"

Weiss then burst out, and punched Ruby. Ruby returned with a hit from her right arm. Weiss kicked Titan, but Ruby grabbed her leg, and threw her over her shoulder.

"Stop this at once you two!!" said Ozpin.

Ozpin then fell forward!

"Ozpin!" said everyone.

Yang and Blake helped his box up, and the man said, "Now, I don't know how that TV was turned on, but fighting about it won't solve anything!"

"If I had both my arms!" said Ruby.

"Well the fact is you don't Ruby," said Ozpin, "So, tomorrow morning, the cleaner will come, fix you up, and-"

"And then I'm going home!" said Ruby.

Zwei looked down in sadness. Ruby noticed this.

"Oh Zwei, don't take it that way. It's just Sophie-"

"Sophie, Sophie, Sophie, that's all he ever talks about," said Weiss picks up Zwei, pets his head, and walking away with him. Ruby couldn't say anything. She then headed back to her case.