Shelved (Alt)

Sophie decided to have a last minute playtime. She had Bo Peep tied back to back hanging on a crane, and said, "Help! Somebody help me!"

Hamm and Mr. Potato Head's hat on, The Ignitors were side by side with Hamm, and he was looking down at Jessie, Ruby and The Multiples.

"So, Multiples, Ruby and Jessie, what can you do now?!?"

"We're not alone Dr. Pork Chop!! Woody, Buzz, Titan!!"

Sophie then grabbed the toys and mimicked Titan's voice, "Let them go, Evil Dr. Pork Chop!!"

"Never!!! Soon, you people must decide, how will she die?"

Sophie then moved the crane over a shark, and made Hamm say, "Shark?"

Then moved it over Terry, "My new pet T. Rex."

Sophie then pressed a button, and Terry roared.

She then moved the crane over a disassembled Potato Head, with monkeys all over.

"Or death by monkeys!?!"

"We choose, Optimus Prime!!!!"

Sophie then used Bumblebee to launch Optimus towards Hamm, and said, "What!?! That's not a choice!!"

Optimus and Bumblebee then knocked Hamm over, defeating the Evil Dr. Pork Chop and The Ignitors. Sophie then untied Bo Peep and she made Bo Peep and Woody kiss respectively.

"Well done Optimus!"

"No, it's teamwork that saved the day! Together, nothing can't stop us!"

She pulled gently, but then she heard a rip. She turned to Ruby, and saw a small pit of stuffing out of her right shoulder.

"Oh no!" said Sophie. She dropped the other toys, and headed to Ruby.

"Sophie!" said a male voice. It was Jim, Sophie's father.

"Sophie, you ready?" asked Jim. He then noticed the sad look on his daughter's face.

"What's wrong sweetie?"

"Ruby's arm ripped," said Sophie.

"Oh dear," said Jim, "Do... do you want to take just Titan instead of both?"

"No, I don't want them separated," said Sophie. Jim then put Ruby on the shelf, and he held his daughter close.

"It's okay sweetie, I promise that I'll fix Ruby as soon as we get back. I know how much you love these toys. They're like family to you."

"Okay dad." Sophie then left.

Jim then lead Sophie out of the room. Titan then looked up, and the other toys looked up in sympathy.

"What happened?" asked Corx.

"Ruby got shelved," said Potato Head.

Titan then climbed up, and sat next to Ruby.

"It's okay," said Titan, "It could've happened to anyone."

Just then, the car pulled out of the drive way, and Titan and Ruby watched them leave.

Ruby then hugged Titan and Titan hugged back.

"Ruby, are you okay?" asked Titana.

"Do you want to talk about?" asked Arcee.

Ruby just sobbed into Titan's shoulder.

Later...

Ruby was napping, but Titan was not anywhere to be seen. Just then, a car pulled up, and Sophie came out.

"Sophie," said Ruby, "Sophie's back!! She's back early from RWBY camp!!"

"Places everyone, Sophie's coming!!" said Hamm.

Everyone took their places, and Sophie came in, humming, This Will Be The Day, and she got a step stool to get Ruby.

"Hey Ruby, happy to see me!"

She then played with Ruby, and then she noticed the ripped arm.

"Oh, I forgot, you're broken."

She then held her out, and said, almost like a robot, "I don't want to play with you anymore."

Ruby was then dropped, and fell through the cards on the floor. Soon, she fell into a trash can, and she saw all sorts of parts, and trash around her.

"No, no no no no No!!! Sophie!!" Ruby was then grabbed by a mangle of toy parts, wrapping around her like a cocoon. She struggled, mumbling, "Let me go!!"

She looked up, and saw Sophie say, "Bye Ruby."

She then put the lid in the can. Ruby then got her mouth free, and said, "No, NO!!! SOPHIE!!!!!"