Her Choice (Alt)

Soon, all the merchandise was packed up, and the figures were all in custom foam packing for the journey.

"Woo-Hoo! We're finally going, can you believe it?!" asked Yang.

"That's custom fitted foam insulation, Zwei! First class all the way!" said Ozpin.

"You know, I'm really excited about this! I mean it, I really am!" said Ruby.

"Thank you so much for deciding to come with us," said Blake.

"Thank you Ruby," said Ozpin, "It means so much to us of your decision. I know it was hard, but I think you will love it there in Japan."

"Hey, if you guys really wanted to be in the museum so bad," said Ruby, "I couldn't say no."

"But still. Thank you," said Weiss.

"You're welcome," said Ruby.

With the others...

Utility Buzz was still climbing, and struggling with the weight of Indo, Hamm, Potato Head, and potato head on his grabble. Hamm's coins then fell out.

"Uh oh, heads up down there!" said Hamm.

Slinky moved his head, and said, "Pork bellies are falling!"

The coins landed on Potato Head.

"How much farther Buzz?" asked Potato Head, after blowing the coins off.

"Half... way... there!" said Utility Buzz.

Indo then slipped a bit, and hit everyone to the bottom of the line.

"Too heavy!" said Utility Buzz. He then had an idea, "What was I thinking?! My antigravity servos!"

He then pressed the button on his utility belt, and it glowed.

"Hang on tight everyone, I'm going to let go of the wall!"

"What!?" exclaimed the toys.

"He wouldn't!" said Potato Head.

"1..." "He would," said Hamm.

"...2..." The toys yelled in protest, but Buzz continued, and said, "3!!"

Utility Buzz let go, and they all fall, but not for long. They hit the elevator, with Lightning, Mater, Gihdorah and the Multiples on the side of the toy pile.

"You guys good?" asked Gihdorah.

"To Infinity, and Beyond!!" Everyone looked at Utility Buzz, and he saw the 23 Level.

"Approaching destination. Reengaging gravity!!" He pressed the Star Command Logo, and the light turned off.

Slowly the elevator stopped, and Utility Buzz stepped around, looking around. Everyone that fell was groggy, and shaking their heads.