Level 23 (Alt)

"Ruby, you in there?"

"No, this one's empty as well."

"Ruby, you here?"

"Ruby? Can you please come out?"

The toys were all looking around Al's office, while Indo was explaining how to defeat Zurg in the video game, but Utility Buzz thought it was in real life. Also, Titan and Titana went to find Ruby alone while the Multiples went to the other toys and Utility Buzz at Al's office.

"So, we all thought that the main entrance was at the front gates, but it was all just a trick! The actual entrance was to the left, hidden in the shadows."

"To the left, and in the shadows, got it!" said Utility Buzz.

Amy was stilling looking around, and she ran into the Ignitors, Omega, Titan, Titana, Team Prime, Woody and Bullseye. The twelve then went down the Buzz isle, and saw one of the Buzz Figure boxes fall over. Amy turned it over, and inside it was Jessie.

"JESSIE!?!"

"Get us out of these things!!" cried Jessie.

Back in Al's office, the toys all hid, and looked to see Al himself, faxing the pictures.

"It's him!" said Slinky.

"That's the chicken man," said Ghidorah.

"Funny, he doesn't look like poultry," said Utility Buzz.

"That's the kidnapper," said Dr. Smart.

Utility Buzz gasped, "A kidnapper. An agent of Zurg if I ever saw one!"

Al then faxes the picture of Ruby, and it falls to the floor.

"It's Ruby!" said Ghidorah.

"Now," said Al, "How about we add another zero to the price?"

Al then listened, and the man on the line said, "I don't care!(What?) I'll pay anything you'd like!"

"Yes!! Yes!!! You got a deal!! I'll be on the next flight to Japan!!"

Utility Buzz then looked at Al's bag, and said, "Quick, into the poultry's man's cargo unit! It'll lead us to Zurg!"

Everyone climbed in, and Utility Buzz helped Lighting and Mater. Al was celebrating that he was soon going to be rich!

Amy, Ignitors, Multiples, Omega, Titan, Team Prime, and Woody helped Buzz and Jessie out of the boxes, and they heard faint singing. They looked to see Al, and they looked in the bag to see Indo's tail sticking out.

"There they are!" said Twin Cannon. The toys and Amy followed Al in stealth, and Amy accidentally knocked over two boxes, but didn't notice. As soon as the toys themselves got past it, the camera gets a good look at the labels. While The Thundariam King was right behind them, he then jumps above the boxes and stops to see that they got away from him.

"Curses!" said The Thundariam King. But then he turns around to see the two boxes moving.

Then, a hand punched the plastic, including the one next to it, and came out the action figures of Zurg and Megatron. And like how Utility Buzz, both of them thinks that Zurg is the real Emperor Zurg and Megatron thinks he's the real Lord Megatron.

 And like how Utility Buzz, both of them thinks that Zurg is the real Emperor Zurg and Megatron thinks he's the real Lord Megatron