𝐭𝐞𝐧

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴇɴ - "ᴋɪꜱꜱ ᴍᴇ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ, ɪ ᴅᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏ

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴇɴ - "ᴋɪꜱꜱ ᴍᴇ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ, ɪ ᴅᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏ."

{ ahn miyoung's pov: }

hanbin stood in front of us all, waiting to get our attention. we all found a seat on the couch and decided to shut up and let hanbin speak.

"see this bottle?" he held up an almost empty plastic water bottle. "we're going to spin this on the floor and whoever it lands on gets to pick any person to pick a truth or dare prompt."

a few of us spread out on the couch to decrease the chance of confusion. things probably wouldn't go well if the bottle stopped in between two people who were sitting really close to each other. hanbin cleared his throat, preparing to speak again.

"who wants to take the first spin?" he asked.

"ME! ME!" gunwook cheerfully volunteered. "I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE!"

gunwook eagerly made his way closer to the bottle and flicked it. it spun clockwise for a few moments before the remaining water caused it to spin back the other way. once it stopped it pointed towards gunwook.

"hmm" he carefully decided who to ask. "jieun."

jieun's head was pointed down towards her phone screen but she tilted it up in response.

"truth or dare" gunwook asked her, following the prompt.

"hmmm truth" jieun decided.

gunwook thought of something that would be good to ask. his eyes lit up for a fraction of a second when an idea came to mind. "when we played never have i ever you said that you liked/like someone from our group. who?"

"that's a lot of words for a single question-" yujin muttered from his seat on the couch next to gunwook.

gunwook lightly hit yujin's arm, telling him to shut up. "back to the question. ignore yujin."

"uhhh" jieun glanced at me. i assumed that she was wondering whether she wanted to share or not. well she kind of had to.

jieun gestured her head towards my phone and i quickly checked my message from her.

{ jieun unnie <3 }

bro i don't wanna tell them cuz i don't like him anymore and i feel bad