𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ - ɪ ᴡɪꜱʜ ꜰᴏʀ ᴡʜᴀᴛ'ꜱ ꜰᴏʀʙɪᴅᴅᴇɴ

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ - ɪ ᴡɪꜱʜ ꜰᴏʀ ᴡʜᴀᴛ' ꜰᴏʀʙɪᴅᴅᴇɴ

{ park gunwook's pov: }

i had lied to ricky. at least i had lied for a good cause. yes, i had told ricky that i didn't like miyoung. my role in this situation was supposed to be "the best friend" who supports the main character in their crisis. in this ricky was the main character. his crisis was trying to get a girl to fall for him. i was the best friend who in the end admits that they like the female lead. except i wasn't going to do that.

though i might have shown some liking towards miyoung, i knew that it was pointless. it was really clear that there was something going on between ricky and miyoung. even if they were both denying it.

i knew for sure that i shouldn't tell ricky about my small crush. correction, my slightly above average sized, crush. i did have the strong desire to tell someone however. anyone. just not ricky or miyoung. out of boredom i decided to consult kim gyuvin.

{ kim gyuvin }

gyuvinnnnn

whats up

what if i rly like someone that is basically taken

u like miyoung don't u

uh
yes

oop lmao

what do i do abt it

don't tell miyoung

well that's pretty obvious

just don't steal her from ricky, ok?
i think besides that just keep living life normally

okay thanks ig

i'm like really helpful

oh fr

{ ricky shen's pov: }
{ delusional gyuvin }

yo ricky

i'm present

image attached
u got competition

what

i was so confused. yet not. i had assumed that gunwook also liked her but here i am in shock. now that i had it confirmed i feared she would fall for him instead. maybe i'm being a little selfish.