𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰɪꜰᴛᴇᴇɴ - ᴅÉᴊÀ ᴠᴜ

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰɪꜰᴛᴇᴇɴ - ÉÀ ᴠᴜ

{ ricky shen's pov: }

i got out of my car, taking steps closer to miyoung's front door. i quickly fixed the light pale blue sweater that i wore before ringing her front door bell. my hand quickly found their way to the door bell.

ding!

i waited for several moments before someone answered the door. i smiled seeing miyoung's face behind the front door. but to my surprise, someone else came running out of miyoung's house. was that jieun?

"hello!" miyoung smiled at me brightly, getting on her shoes.

"hi," i greeted her back. "ready to go?"

miyoung nodded at my question. she turned around to speak to someone in the room behind the one she stood in. i assumed it was one of her parents or her older brother.

"oh, ricky," she called my name.

"yes?"

"do you wanna meet my parents today?" she asked me. "you don't have to."

i was hesitant for a quick second. it would be good for me to meet her parents but i hadn't expected to meet them today, which meant i didn't have anything prepared.

miyoung gestured her head for me to come in. i stepped through the doorway, leaving my shoes by the front entrance.

i was leased by miyoung to the room where both of her parents sat. i bowed politely, greeting them and them greeting me back.

"hello!" i said with another bow. "i'm ricky."

her parents smiled kindly at me.

"we've heard so much about you!" her mom spoke.

"i hope you will approve of me as a good suitor for your daughter," my speech turned somewhat formal.

"suitor?" mr. ahn laughed. "didn't you two just meet."

ah...right...suitor is when you wanna marry someone...

i did love miyoung but i think that it was really early into our relationship to use suitor as a term. especially since it's only my first time associating myself with her family.

i laughed anxiously. "my apologies, my korean isn't the best."

"just saying 'boyfriend' works," miyoung explained to me.