𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇ - ʙᴀʀʙɪᴇ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀʟʟ ɴɪɢʜᴛ

{ ricky shen's pov: }

the day of the new year's party finally arrived. or i guess new year's eve. i already had gyuvin, gunwook, taerae, and miyoung. obviously i was driving the car and in the passenger's seat next to me was gyuvin because he texted me calling dibs on music. we were currently on our way towards jieun's house. she didn't give me her address but luckily miyoung knew the way. good thing we picked up miyoung before jieun.

"i still can't believe you picked miyoung up before me" grumbled gyuvin. "one reason being that she could have stolen my seat and she would've djayed. second reason being i literally live three minutes away from you and she lives like five away. you literally have to turn back around."

"it's literally just two minutes, gyuvin," i told him. "chill."

{ fifteen minutes earlier: }

miyoung sat in the back seat. it was just her and me in the car but it wasn't going to stay that way for long. i looked at miyoung through my rear view mirror. it didn't take long for her to notice my quick glance.

"sir, please have your eyes return their glance to the road" she told me. "we are in a neighborhood. i don't want you to hid a pedestrian."

"yes ma'am."

we pulled into gyuvin's driveway. i didn't feel like knocking on the door because i was worried that eumppappa would run out of the house. so instead i texted him to come outside.

{ delusional gyuvin }

wru
hurry up

i was literally just about to text that i just arrived

that's wild!! 😝

come outside we're here

"we?"
who did you pick up
i thought gunwook and taerae live like ten mins away

they do

don't tell me u picked up miyoung before me
i literally live down the street from you

i shall not answer that then

omg-
the things some ppl do for love
i'm coming btw

kk

gyuvin exited his house and opened my car door. he told me to turn on bluetooth and i did so. once i turned it on he immediately connected his phone to my car and started playing some music.