// 𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣 //

hiraeth - part thirty-four

»»——⍟——««

       Y/n groaned as light began to fill her vision, her eyes slowly peeking open to a familiar room. Her bedroom, which had been neatly cleaned by a particular boy Y/n didn't want to think about at the moment. As she looked around, her eyes landed on a large, spiky head of hair. Goku sat backwards on her desk chair, his face resting on its back as he napped, drooling.

Standing up, Y/n tried to recall what had led her to being in bed. She didn't remember falling asleep. The last thing she remembered was leaving Gohan behind, going home to likely cry in her bed. Had she just passed out, and didn't remember coming home?

As the blankets slipped off her skin, Y/n yelped and yanked them back up as she realized, she for some reason did not have a top, and was only wearing a bra. She also noticed that she had new bandages around her waist, which she likely had Bulma to thank for. She was just lucky Goku hadn't noticed Y/n's bareness or bandages, otherwise he probably would have freaked out.

Slipping on a shirt, Y/n was just about to leave her bedroom in search of answers, when her door suddenly opened. She stood face-to-face with the taller woman, Bulma, who looked quite surprised to see Y/n.

"Woah, Y/n, what are you doing up? You need to rest, lay down!" Bulma turned Y/n around, pushing the younger girl by her shoulders back to her bed.

"Wh-What? Why? I feel fine," Y/n tried to say as she sat back down on the soft mattress. Bulma huffed, turning around to wake Goku up.

"You're not fine. You're lucky you collapsed where you did. If it had been anywhere else, nobody might have found you for a long time. You nearly died, again!" Bulma berated, casually mentioning how Y/n had nearly lost her life once again. Y/n's eyes widened, shocked, but she furrowed her brows with a huff.

"What are you talking about? I don't remember that." Y/n said. As Bulma placed her hands on the much younger Goku, she frowned.

"Oh... Well, you passed out in the main hall earlier. We were really worried we couldn't save you this time, you lost a lot of blood. Not to mention, the Dragon Balls are useless for a few weeks, so there would have been no way to heal you. Luckily, Whis actually showed up and fixed you right up for us. You have him to thank for why you're not dead." Bulma explained. Y/n swallowed thickly at the thought that the person wanting to take her away from her home was somewhere very close to her right at that moment. Even though Whis didn't seem to want to harm her, he had been waiting quite some time for his answer, which Y/n still didn't have.

"I-Is he still here? Is he waiting for me..?" Y/n asked. Bulma nodded with a smile, looking back to her.

"Yep. He wants to talk to you about your injury, actually. Once I get Goku up, we'll head out to see him, he's on the balcony with Vegeta." Bulma said. She turned to Goku, shaking the heavy sleeper awake. As she struggled with him, Y/n cleared her throat, speaking much more softly, as if afraid to mention it.

"Gohan isn't here, i-is he..?" Y/n asked. Bulma chuckled, nodding her head.

"Yeah, he's waiting on you too. He followed you in, actually." Bulma said. Y/n sighed shakily, pulling her knees up to her chest as she curled up in a ball.

He didn't deny anything Videl had said. It hurt to see someone she had trusted so much, after everything he had done to her still, do something like that. He had kissed her, professed his feelings to her, had taken her out on dates... Only to use another girl, who he knew Y/n hated, to get back at her. And all because Y/n had just wanted her memories back. All because Goku was the only person she could turn to.