Part Twelve

Warning:

***********

Harwin had a vicious smirk upon his face as the Dayne was announced the victor of the second last match. Good that means he could unleash his full fury upon the fool who believed he could take his beloved from him.

"It seems that our champions shall be competing against each other" Rhaenyra remarks.

"It seems so, aye" you respond, nervous with excitement.

"Who do think shall win?" Rhaenyra asks.

"Harwin is the strongest" you state matter-of-factly.

"True, yet Vorian is faster" Rhaenyra points out.

"Either way, this shall be a formidable match" you shrug, eyes focused on Harwin as he entered the arena.

You were on edge throughout the entire match when it seemed that Harwin was having difficulty with the much faster Vorian.

"Go on Harwin! Kick his ass!" you cried out in excitement as Harwin finally gained the upper hand.

"Visenya!" your father yells out from behind you.

"My apologies Father..." you sheepishly grin at him while your sister giggled at your behavior.

"Now Vi... that was not ladylike..." Rhaenyra scolds you teasingly.

"Have I ever professed to be one?" you retort with a raised brow.

Rhaenyra pauses for a second to think, the two of you stare at one another silently for a moment; both suddenly bursting out in laughter then.

"Moments such as these are the reason why I have missed you terribly during your time away" Rhaenyra comments as she wiped away her tears of laughter.

"I have missed them terribly as well" you nod, wiping away at your own tears.

"Now hush, my champion is about to defeat yours..."

Rhaenyra gasps out at your remark, playfully swatting your arm as you smirk at her.

It was not long thereafter that Harwin delivered the final blow to Ser Vorian and won the match.

You cheered along with the crowd as Harwin did his victory lap around the arena, finally coming to a stop as he was handed the victory wreath.

The crowd grew silent then as everyone awaited to see who he would bestow them to.

"Princess Visenya!" Harwin calls out as he stops in front of the royal booth.

Open mouthed, you stare at your sister then back toward Harwin again.

"Go...!" Rhaenyra pushes you out of your seat.

Like a complete dimwit, you nearly trip over your feet when walking to the railing.

"Princess..." Harwin smiles broadly at you.

"Would you do me the honor of allowing me to crown you, My Queen of Love and Beauty?"

Standing opened mouthed like a fish out of water, you were finally brought out of your daze when Rhaenyra elbowed you in the side.

"Ouch..." you glared at her, rubbing at your side.

"Congratulations on your victory, Ser Harwin" you shyly respond to him, stepping closer to receive the wreath.

"You honor me Ser..."

"It is I that am honored, your Highness" Harwin smirks, bowing at you then.

"Or should I say, your Grace..."