Part Thirteen

Warning: brief mention of sexual activity (Harwin and Visenya fools around a bit sometimes when no one's watching).

****************

"When shall Rhaenyra be returning?" Harwin enquired as the two of you laid in the Red Keep's godwood under the weirwood heart tree.

"She still has two months of touring for a husband" you respond while drawing invisible circles into the palm of his hand.

"She better have made a choice when returning..." you grumble out at the end.

Harwin chuckles at your remark.

"Why so bitter, My Love?"

"You know precisely why" you scowl at him.

"The longer it takes her to choose a husband, the longer we must wait to wed."

Harwin gently cups your face in the palms of his hands, softly pressing a kiss to your forehead then.

"We shall be married soon enough, My Love..."

"I just want to be yours..." you sigh in frustration.

Harwin smirks, brushing a lock of hair behind your ear.

"Are you not mine already?"

"You know what I am referring to..." you wine out, pressing a kiss into the palm that still rested against your cheek.

"Vi..." Harwin sighs out, tilting your face to look into his eyes.

"You know that such things do not matter to me."

You scoff, frowning at him then.

"So, you do not wish to fuck me then?!"

Realizing you were about to get up, Harwin hastily grabs your arm, causing you to yelp out softly as you landed in his lap.

"I wish for nothing more than to burying my cock inside your tight, warm cunt..." he softly growled into your ear, emphasizing it by grinding his crotch into your bottom.

"H-Harwin..." you whimpered out softly as he held you tightly in his lap.

Harwin raspily whispers into your ear.

"What is it, My-Love...?"

"What do you need...?"

"I-I... need-you-to-touch-me..." you murmur out, biting into your lower lip.

"Where...?" Harwin breaths out against your cheek.

Taking hold of Harwin's hand, you place it between your legs then.

Harwin firmly grips at your mound for a second.

"You need me to touch your cunt?", releasing it instantly, thereafter, causing you to groan in frustration.

"I would love to feel your cunt squeezing my fingers right now, but we are in a very public area" Harwin states, pressing a kiss against your cheek.

"We best go inside, before anyone sees us like this."

"What does it matter?" you shrug.

"We are already betrothed."

"That we are, My Love..." Harwin states matter-of-factly.

"Though no one else but our families know so. To the rest of the court, we are merely courting."

"I shall repeat my statement of before... what-does-it-matter...?" you nonchalantly respond.

"It matters to me" Harwin sternly replies.

"I shall not have your reputation tarnished by mindless rumours."