Part Seventeen

Warning: swearing, smut, mention of pregnancy

***********

"Vi...?" you heard Harwin's voice call out from the stairway.

Silently stepping out; you grab hold of his hand, leading him through the path toward Balerion's chamber.

"Where are we going?" Harwin enquires, scanning his surroundings in confused fascination.

"Vi, what is going on? Why are you in your night clothes?" he continues to press, halting his questions at the sight of Balerion's shrine.

"This that...?"

"Balerion, the 'Great' Black Dread" you offer in response.

Harwin turns toward you then, reaching out to stroke your cheek with the back of his fingers.

"Why are we here, My Love?"

You stare deeply into his eyes as you silently disrobe in front of him.

"What are you doing?!" Harwin nervously scans the room.

"What if someone sees?"

"No one comes down here" you respond, stepping flushed up against his chest.

"At least not at this hour..."

"Vi..." Harwin groans out in warning as you pull him down for kiss.

"You are playing with fire..."

"I am a dragon..." you purr out, nipping at his bottom lip.

"Fire is in my blood... now take off your clothes, My love."

Harwin cups your face in the palms of his hands, staring deeply into your eyes.

"Vi, are sure? Because if I touch you now... I will not be able to stop."

"Harwin, please take me... make me yours completely" you whine out pleadingly, placing a kiss into his palm.

"Fuck" Harwin growls out, capturing your lips in a hard kiss as he began hastily stripping his clothes off.

Breaking the kiss after he had fully disrobed, you both silently stared at each other in fascination, (this was the first time you were witnessing one another fully naked.)

"Harwin?" you whisper out, waiting for his next move.

Carefully arranging the clothing on the ground, Harwin reaches out a hand to you.

"Come here, Love..." he leads you to lay down on it then.

You let out a soft sigh as Harwin leans over you, gently stroking your cheek.

"Beautiful..." he softly utters out, his hand moving down to gently cup your breast.

"Har..." you arch up into him with a whine.

"Easy... My Love..." Harwin whispers, tipping down to kiss you.

"I want this moment to be just as equally pleasurable for you."

Smiling at his concern for your comfort; you reach up to rest a hand in his curly locks, pulling him into a deeper kiss. Breaking from the kiss, Harwin's lips travel a slow journey of feathery kisses down the column of your neck, then downward to your breast, the hand cupping it; sliding down to cup your mound then.

"So wet for me already, Love...?" Harwin groans against your breast approval, slowly running his finger through your drenched folds.

"Har, no teasing..." you whine out in frustration, causing him to chuckle.