Chapter 2:Obsession love

Coolkittycat yawned, there's nothing like a borning old valentines with only lovly dovey stuff going around and chocolate to give to your crushes and go out on dates with them. Borning stuff that she isn't intrested in. Shes lucky she hasn't spend a day with Claw on this day or she'll be left out. But shes not. Just wants to day to be over with.

"Hey Coolkittycat, can-" Stormy approched but was interrupted by Coolkittycat who hissed "No." "I'm no-" "No." Coolkittycat interrupted putting her face in the pillow. Stormy let out a growl in frushstation, "I'm not asking you any yes or no questions! Just listen to me! You don't have to be so mopey on this day, every single year on Feberary 14." Coolkittycat looked at him and hissed "What point of no do you not understand." Coolkittycat put up a sign that said "Closed, go away!!!" that she made. "Read the sign and leave me alone! If you want something wait the next day which is Feburary 15th." she hissed, "Otherwise I don't want to hear it." "Look, I need help," "Not I got to hear it." Coolkittycat growled as Stormy continued "finding a Valentine's date and everyone here said no. I know The Destiny Chosen does love and all, so can you help me." Coolkittycat let out a fushstated sigh, "There is mutiple reasons how to say nobody likes you. There's a reason I don't do these things on Valentines day. Since we're allowed to put our powers in good use for others which is half our responsiblity as The Chosen, I have so many reasons why this day is closed for me."

"Yea well, can you help me?" Stormy asked. "Who did you not asked?" Coolkittycat hissed. "Blindheart and you are the favorites of the worse leader ever." Coolkittycat throat growl threatenly, "Uhh anyway, maybe I should be alone for today." Stormy mewed nervously. "Yea you go do that." Coolkittycat hissed as Stormy walked away. Coolkittycat stretched before she got off the couch, she was bored, maybe I'll take a walk. She leap off her couch and headed to the door. "Where are you going?" Light shadow asked. "Going for a walk. I won't be back until the day is over." Coolkittycat told him. "No." Light shadow meowed sternly, "I'll let you go on a walk but not until the day is over, come back when at 10. No more then 10 or don't go at all." "Fine." Coolkittycat hissed annoyed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She walked alone in the forest alone, she jumped as soon she heard from the bushes, she stares at it to only reconized Foxheart, The Villains's healer. "Hello Coolkittycat. Can you come help me for a moment?" "Let me guess. Today is Valentines and you want a Valentines?" Coolkittycat questioned. "Exactly but not just any Valentines. Come with me and I'll explain more." "Yea I don't do Valentines, come back another day maybe." Coolkittycat told her. "But you don't understand." Foxheart approached her but Coolkittycat backed up a little, "He'll never notice me and I want him to love me. Your The Destiny Chosen. You can help." "No can do. Just talk to him." Coolkittycat shrugged turning away. "What?" Foxheart spat. "He probaly doesn't know you so get lost." Coolkittycat snarled.

"I will not take this rejection so easily, you will help me. Now!" Foxheart demanded. Coolkittycat walked away, "Not my business. Not my drama." Coolkittycat looked back but Foxheart tackled her to the ground but Coolkittycat didn't see the stone coming well going to the ground. "Listen here, you will do this. Just for today." Foxheart snarled as The Destiny fell unconcious.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Light shadow walked around, pacing back and forth, "She should be back by now." he hissed, "It's wayyy past 10." Fluffy rush toward him, "Light shadow we found her scent, it leads to The Villains territory." "What?" he demanded. "We also found bits of blood." Fluffy told him, "And The Villains are scented in our territory as well." "Get me the cats on patrol! Find more cats and then come with me! We're going to pay a visit to The Villains!" Light shadow declared.