Chapter 5:The sleepover

"Light shadow The Water Chosen! Get back here at once!" Blindheart hissed, chasing after Light shadow who yelled "I'm not going back to time out!!!" "It be more then that once I whip your butt!" Blindheart hissed still chasing after. Coolkittycat just watched, "Where did he go?" Blindheart looked around. "Let me guess, he did something he shouldn't have done?" "Yes, messing up The Healing Area when he knows he has an appointment today." Blindheart hissed, "He's gonna clean up that mess too!" "Good luck finding him." Coolkittycat mewed, "I dunno where he is." Blindheart scoff, running off to find Light shadow, it didn't take long for him to crawl out from behind the couch, "Thanks for covering for me." he purred. "What? How did you get behind my couch!" Coolkittycat hissed, "And I was not covering for you!" Light shadow rolled himself onto her couch, "Still thinking about the sun going dark?" he asked. "Get off of my couch!!!" Coolkittycat snapped after a moment of silent, the sun went out yesterday, causing the everything to be dark, it had taken a tole on everyone as The Dark Sun was in the sky making the light become the dark. "Sorry." Light shadow apologize, getting off the couch, "Better now?" Coolkittycat scoffed turning away, "Let her rest Light shadow, she's tired." Phantomblaze mewed, "We all seen The Dark Sun rised and fall and that wasn't no omen." "Yea idiot!" spat Stormy, "Don't you got something to do while we're stuck here making sure no one bother her thanks to the other favorite's order." "Great job guys, you are all doing terrible." Coolkittycat murmured trying to sleep. "Ouch." Fluffy meowed sarcastically. Light shadow sighs, "Well I'm bored and-" Cloverblood interrupted as she got to the small group, "Nobody cares, anyway with your permission, which nobody needs because I have the right to do things I want." "Your point?" Light shadow questioned. "I didn't came for you Light shadow, if I did, I wouldn't be talking to you." "You were just-" Cloverblood blocked Light shadow with her tail in his face, "Why I sayed no such thing to you Light shadow. Phantomblaze me and Darkfeather are gathering the most prettiest she-cats for a sleepover, you should join." "Um thanks but Blindheart gived me a job." Phantomblaze meowed. Coolkittycat just looked at them, "Wha...?" "Excuse me a what?" Light shadow hissed, "I gived no such permission to sleep in each others rooms!" "Where do Blindheart sleep huh?" Cloverblood scoff, "Exactly now shut up!" "That's different, apparently she won't stop stealing my bed, so I let her sleep with me because I can't get rid of her out of my bed, the twins get to sleep in the same room because they are twins, these three have similar powers, they get to be roommates." "Why do our bedroom feels like a prison?" Stormy asked turning to Phantomblaze and Fluffy, they both shrugged. Light shadow ignored him and continued "There's a reason why I placed everyone in certain rooms alone or together, unfortunately I couldn't decide if you should have thunder or a gold-digger so being that you and Darkfeather are friends, I put you together. It suits you both by the way but no, you can't have a sleepover."

Cloverblood throat growled threatenly, "And that is no fair for those who don't share a room. And now you mentioned it, you have that poor kitty sleep on the couch with no room." "Actually Cloverblood, I choose to sleep here." Coolkittycat corrected her, "And I barely know what a sleepover is and when I asked what it is my straight up answer was no." "Of corse you don't." Cloverblood mewed, "Light shadow never taught you anything" "That's not true, I learn stuff." Coolkittycat sat up. "Like what?." Cloverblood demanded. "Ummm, I was taught to um." Coolkittycat hestiated as Light shadow stared at her, giving her a look, covering "...how to sleep, ummm." Coolkittycat shrugged. "I haven't taught you no such thing." Light shadow hissed under his breath, "Every time I teach you things, you don't pay attention or some other reason why you fail being taught stuff which is why I don't trust you driving my car without driving over a cliff." "She did that." purred Stormy, amused. "No but she did drive my car through a building." Light shadow hissed. Coolkittycat threw a pillow at Light shadow. "Ow. You know what fine, have a sleepover. Do whatever you all like, I'm not gonna argue anymore." Light shadow hissed, "Coolkittycat, your in my room tonight." "No!" Coolkittycat hissed! "I don't wanna!" Light shadow ignored her as he grabbed her by the scruff after removing the blankets and muffled, "Well too bad, your sleeping upstairs with me and Blindheart." he dragged her as the fiesty kitty cried trying to fight back, "Noooooooooo!!! I'm being kidnap!!! Someone help me!!! Blindheartttttttttttttttttttttt!!!" It didn't take long for Blindheart ran to the rescue and tackled Light shadow to the ground, freeing Coolkittycat and grabbed a chair out of no where to hit hard then Coolkittycat joined in and body slammed him after. "Well that just happen." Stormy eyes widen before he relax, "Now that's justice." Blindheart just stared down eyes widen, "Oops sorry Light shadow, I thought you were a kidnapper." "Ow..." Light shadow moan, still on the ground, possibly tramatized of what just happened. "Wow for a healer you definally hit hard." Phantomblaze eyes widen, slowly backing up with Fluffy, "Remind me not to get on your bad side." Light shadow moan again as Coolkittycat stepped all over him walking to another room, "Ok, I'm sleeping with Blindheart tonight." "Your fine, stop complaining." Blindheart hissed at Light shadow, dragging him to another room, "And don't traumatized my child again." Everyone just stared before going their own ways.