Chapter 4:Pepper

"Shorty and Stormy, you both will take the north side of our border. Phantomblaze and Bravefighter will take the south side of our border. Darkfeather and Beauty will take the west side of the border. Blue flame and Cloverblood take the eastside of the border and finally myself and Twigclaw will go in the center of the territory." Light shadow instructed, "If you finish checking the border return home and switch with someone else of your choice. It seems like this rouge isn't leaving anytime soon the way of their scentmarkers but this lead the rest of us here to guard our home. If you find the rouge, bring them here with no harm and have your parther bring the rest of the patrols home." The patrols left, led by Light shadow and Twigclaw, Twigclaw doesn't seem happy about being with her leader.

Luni watched them leave, he looked at Coolkittycat who hissed in her friend's ear, "I hope whoever trying to claim our territory leave for good." "Some cats are homeless. Light shadow is reasonable and fair, he knows what to do once he get an explaination." Luni approached them, "Your correct on that." he told Blindheart, "But what if the rouge deem a threat?" "Light shadow knows what's he's doing. I hope the cats he chooses to go follow his orders." Blindheart mewed softly, wrapping her tail around her paws, sitting neatly. Coolkittycat got up and stretched, "Yea but I hate him choosing Twigclaw as his partner, I'm going to spy on them incase Twigclaw tries to punch him in the chest." "Your suppose to stay here." Luni meowed. "Yea well I don't care except for Light shadow's safety so too bad." Coolkittycat hissed as she begin to head to the door. "Don't mind her. Shes just protective of him when it comes to Twigclaw." Blindheart told Luni. Luni just nodded, "I'll just guard the house, I doubt anyone else would." He left her by herself, he was right, everyone else was hanging out and doing whatever so he just sat by the door and waited.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fluffy and Stormy had just return, "Nothing. Your up Big guy." Fluffy meowed, "Stormy go find someone." "And I think your noseblind. I'm sure I scented something." Stormy hissed as he wondered off. Luni gived a curious look, "There was scent on our side but we lost it." Fluffy told him. Luni nodded, he watched as Beau approached them, "Did Stormy picked you?" Luni asked. "Yea duhh." Beau hissed, "Let's go." Luni let Beau take way, "Which way are we going?" she asked. "We're suppose to take only the north border." He then led her to the northern border. "Ok you do you and let me do whatever." Beau hissed. "What? Your suppose to help!" Luni protested. "I'm not doing anything without my sister so get going." Beau hissed. "Fine but I'm telling Light shadow after." Luni told her sternly, walking away after he scent something, it led him to a bush, "P-Please don't hurt me." a she-cat voice was heard trambling. "Beau I found someone!" he called. Beau approached, she hissed "What are you doing on The Chosen's territory? You don't belong here!" "S-Sorry, I-I didn't scent any s-scentmarks." The reddish-brown she-cat trambled.

Luni realized that she was sick, with her third eyelids and how skinny she was. "Stand up." he ordered. The stranger slowly got up. "Whats your name?" "M-My n-name is P-Pepper. A-Are you gonna h-hurt m-me? A-And whats with your eyes?" Pepper introduce herself her she stared at him straight in his eyes in fear. "It's a long story but we won't hurt you, we'll have to take you to our home. Beau go bring the rest of the patrols home." Luni meowed, "We have a healer. I can't tell your sick, if our leader lets you, our healer can look after you." "Um ok." Pepper mewed nervously. Beau left without a word as Luni took her home.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Blindheart we have a visitor!" he called as he enter the house with Pepper following behind, Blindheart turn to looked, "Shes sick." was the first thing she noticed after studing her, "Was this the rouge?" "Yes." Luni nodded, "I think Beau when to find the others but I rather have someone else go fetch them incase Beau decides to do something else." Blindheart nodded turning to Phantomblaze who stared, eyes wided. "Phantomblaze go get the others incase Beau isn't." Phantomblaze nodded, studing the stranger as she left.