Chapter 1:Ice skating competion

Everyone was chilled in the living room, doing something. "Ughhhh Blindheart again!" Light shadow hissed, "How are you good at chess! I even can't beat Coolkittycat!" Blindheart purred "Maybe I'm that good." she then blocked her paw from Light shadow seeing it to Coolkittycat who was on her phone, "I definitely cheated." Coolkittycat let out a smirk.

"Hey you say you can beat me during chess, if your upset, how about checkers?" Blindheart purred. "That's not funny." Light shadow hissed, "Thats pretty mean now that you said that." he turn away rubbing his arm. Fierypaw rushed in, "Fierypaw brought news!" she had a some kind of paper with her. "What is it-" Light shadow pulse for a moment, "Fierypaw..." "What you forgetting names?" Blindheart meowed. "No, she doesn't speak english, I don't understand it." Light shadow meowed, crossing his arms. "Soooo Fierypaw, you finally understand english?" Coolkittycat questioned. "No! Fierypaw speak english just fine." Fierypaw meowed, "There's an ice skating competition! Fierypaw needs and partner and want permission to go."

"You know the rules." Light shadow meowed. "That we can't do anything fun. Your so boring sometimes you know." Coolkittycat meowed. "No! I never made the rule on that. Did I?" Light shadow meowed, "I'm not that boring am I? Guys?" "Well..." Blindheart trailed off, "When you kind of think of it. Yea you are boring." Light shadow faced pawed before he turn back to Fierypaw, "We get it, your the Snow Ice Chosen but think of well, it takes time and practice. And what if you get hurt, ok that don't make sense but still, my clear answer is no." "Fierypaw will pay you." "Ok how much so you can go?" Light shadow demanded. "How about $5." Fierypaw purred. "You can go I want the 5 bucks!" Light shadow declared. "Really?" Stormy hissed in the background, "And I offered him the same amount for Football! For *censored* Football!" "Hey watch your language, we have children!" Light shadow hissed pointing at Stormy.

Coolkittycat and Blindheart just looked at each other and strugged. "Alright who will be your partner?" Light shadow meowed. "Stormy is!" "What!" Stormy hissed in the background. "Well I was thinking you know, ice and water hehe." Light shadow admitted, embarrassed. Blindheart had a chair preparing to hit Light shadow but Coolkittycat tackled her to the ground. "Hey! Heyyy! No fighting!" Light shadow turn around, just in time to see Coolkittycat tackled her friend to the ground. "Bruh are you blind?" Coolkittycat hissed, "She was gonna hit you with a chair." "No excuses young lady." Light shadow meowed before turning back to Fierypaw, "Why of corse you can have Stormy as your partner, what was I thinking?" "What!!" Stormy hissed in the background. "Can we go at once?" Fierypaw asked. "Yea of course, I can go check it out myself, maybe I'll compete in it hehe." "What!!!" Stormy hissed in the background. "So when are you guys going to kiss!" Luni voiced called in the background. Light shadow gived a warning stare, then a chair was thrown across the room, "Ow!!!" Luni yelp in the background. "Ok who threw that!" Light shadow hissed turning back to the other two. Coolkittycat and Blindheart pointed at each other. "What is wrong with you guys?" Light shadow murmured.

"Wanna come with?" Fierypaw asked. "Yea, I just need a partner." Light shadow meowed. "Ohhh yea, Fierypaw bet you will slip." Fierypaw sneered. "Yea because I'm water and water cause others to fall." Light shadow meowed. "Oh leader got something right this time." Fierypaw purred, "Fierypaw and Stormy will wait by the door. We're going to win." Fierypaw ran grabbing Stormy in the process, "Wait, wait!!! I'm gonna die!!!!!"

"I'll be your partner." Blindheart volunteer. "No, no Blindheart, you'll melt the ice. You haven't master the ability of your fire powers yet." Light shadow meowed. "What are you talking about? Yes I ha-Ahh Ahh." "Quick! Every cat for themselves!" Coolkittycat ran away. "Achoo!" Blindheart let out a fiery sneeze, missing Light shadow by a whisker. "Geez, Blindheart, aim that fiery sneeze elsewhere. What are you trying to do, kill me?" Light shadow hissed. "Coolkittycat stop your hiding! Your the Destiny Chosen, your suppose to know this stuff!" Light shadow hissed as he spot Coolkittycat hiding behind a wall. "Sorry." Blindheart apologize, she let out another in Coolkittycat's direction. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhh, I'm on fire!!!!!!!!!!" "Stop, drop and roll! Stop, drop and roll!" was what was now happening in the background. "Well you did tell me to aim it else where." Blindheart meowed, nervously. "Ummmmm I'm gonna go and uhhh deal with that, Blindheart do me a favor and uhhhh block your sneezes." Light shadow mewed nervously.