Chapter 7:Bear attack(How Darkfeather got a broken jaw)

*Another Flashback but is much much further then Chapter 6

The tiny kitten played and wrestle with Light shadow's tail as he was speaking to Twigclaw, he didn't pay attention as she was after his tail. "Patrols have been scenting a bear on the territory, can you gather the best trackers and the strongest ones to make sure it isn't a threat?" Light shadow asked Twigclaw, trying to ignore the kitten who was after his tail which was moving side to side. "Don't worry Chest pain, you came to the right cat." Twigclaw sneered. Light shadow turn around to grab the kitten with one of his paws as Twigclaw continued "Your just worried about your child." Coolkittycat looked up at Light shadow as he meowed "Yes and no, I'm making sure the bear isn't a threat to The Chosen as for my child, if she listens to me, she never does. Just do what your told." Twigclaw nodded with a smile, "Whatever you say Chest pain." then she headed off. "Why are you called Chest pain?" the kitten asked, eyes widen with curiosity.

"I don't wanna explained it, come on. I'm taking you to a babysitter." Light shadow meowed. "Is it Blindheart?" the kitten asked in excitement, "No, sorry." Light shadow meowed. "But I want Blindheart! Who's gonna watch me huh!" the kitten complained. "Darkfeather will." Light shadow meowed. "No! I Don't want Darkfeather, shes ugly! Hey put me down, ow that hurts!" Light shadow took the tiny kitten in his jaw and muffled, "Be nice, I will not raise a spoiled rat." They found Darkfeather with Cloverblood, "Darkfeather please keep and eye on her." Light shadow ordered putting her down. "Why?" Darkfeather asked, "Why not Blindheart?" "Blindheart is busy with preparing her healing supplies ready if that bear strikes. I am also busy with stuff as well." Light shadow told her as he pushed the tiny kitten closer despite her protests, before quickly trotting away. "Come sit with us." Darkfeather told the kitten. "I don't want to." Coolkittycat hissed under her breath as she sat beside the two older she-cats. Darkfeather meowed "Hush dear, don't give me that attitude." then back at Cloverblood, didn't noticed the kitten sticking her tongue out at her, "Now where was I?"

Cloverblood flicked her ear and meowed "Not trying to change the subject but what if the bear found where we live?" "Not gonna happen." Darkfeather told her, "No prey animal ever comes here Cloverblood." "Just saying, we don't know if it's a threat or if Twigclaw is pulling a prank." Cloverblood meowed. "I bet it's Twigclaw." purred Darkfeather, "Always a cruel bully fault for doing foolish stuff like that. Even pretending to be a bear that would be true." "What's a bear?" Coolkittycat asked, forgetting about her upset about being mad for not wanting Darkfeather to babysit her and has now sparked into curiosity. Darkfeather meowed "It's a big scary furry beast who eats tiny kittens like you who been very naughty and bad." The kitten eyes widen, already seeing what this scary beast would of looked like. "Hush now Darkfeather, a bear is nothing to joke about." Cloverblood meowed. "You already scaring the poor thing." "I know Cloverblood, my grandfather lost his leg from a grizzly, I'm just preventing the kitten's curiosity from becoming an adventure." Darkfeather told her, "Like how everyone should answer her questions wisely so she doesn't go running off. Kittens can be so stupid that they will believe anything." "Hey!" Coolkittycat protest, jumping up. She then looked nervous, "Have I been bad? Is the scary beast coming for me?" "Of corse not dear." Cloverblood meowed, sitting up, "There is no big scary furry beast that eat small kittens like you." Darkfeather shook her head at the kitten as Cloverblood spoke.

"Alright little one, time for a nap." Darkfeather meowed. "But what about the scary beast?" the kitten cried, "I don't wanna get eaten." "Look dear, no beast is gonna get you." Darkfeather told her. "No!" the kitten cried, "I don't believe you! And I'm not going for a nap!" the door was left open so she ran toward it and out. "And you just lost the tiniest kitten in the world." Cloverblood meowed, "I'll get some help." "And I'll find her." Darkfeather meowed, "Before she could herself into trouble."