The Match

Stadium....

Fans are here to see Shane McMahon and Joe Biden battle for the right to be president.

The Crowd ROARS with Cheers, as well as Fake Shane O Mac Dollars Raining down.

Shane Coming out wearing his U.S.A. Jersey and Hillary Clinton with him.

Greg: The Following Contest is Scheduled for a One Fall, In Which the Winner becomes President. Introducing First, Accompanied by Hillary Clinton, Hailing from New York City, Weighing in at 240 lbs., THE BEST IN THE WWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRLLLLDDD, SHAAAANE MCMMAAAAAHHHONNN!!

Shane Was Ready to give Joe Biden the Ass whooping of a lifetime.

Everyone: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Greg: And His opponent, Accompanied by Barrack Obama and Donald Trump, Residing in Washington D.C. Weighing in at 4,369 Tubs of Ice Cream, He is the current United States President, JOE BIIIIDEN!!

Everyone Boos Biden to absolutely No End, With Trump giving all the Boo-ers a Thumbs up.

DING DING DING

Shane wasting no time Giving Biden his classic Flurry of Punches and Kicks and Bashes.

This match hasn't even been a minute and Shane is DESTROYING Biden.

It was pretty obvious, Trump was enjoying this.

Trump was NOT on Shane's Side, He just loves seeing Biden get beat up.

Biden however, Fights back and Pushes Shane Down.

Biden and Shane Throw blows At each other and Knock each other down.

Shane, nor Hillary could believe Biden was actually standing a chance.

Before Biden could make another move, Hillary Grabs Biden's leg to keep him there and Shane throws a big Kick to Biden's face.

Trump: Dammit Obamna we gotta save Sleepy Joe.

Obama: Since when did you care?

Trump: I don't. But Hillary Is Cheating.

Trump and Obama Surround Hillary to stop her from cheating.

Hillary: Oh what are you gonna do? Beat me up?

Trump: I'm thinking about it.

Obama: DONALD!!

meanwhile in the Ring, Biden has the upper hand...... Is what I would say if he wasn't laying in the corner.

Shane was setting up for the Coast to Coast.

He launches himself but Biden gets away in time.

Biden Then does his own move, The Biden Slam.

1!
2!
3!

DING DING DING

Greg: HERE IS YOUR WINNER, And STILLLL United States President, Joe Biden.

Joe Biden has been allowed back into office.

Obama congratulated him, while Trump Did the Title Gesture.

Trump: Next Year Sleepy Joe.

The three celebrated.

Ramesh Comes out and Challenges Biden to a "Battle of the Giga Chads"

Biden: As President, I accept.

Ramesh: RAMESH RIPPLE!!!

Biden: BIDEN BLAST!!!

They Release their Giga Chad powers at each other.

Biden: You've forced me to use TWO percent of my power!!

Biden launches a Stronger Biden blast at Ramesh, launching him out of the stadium.

MrRollins2 was watching with a clipboard.

MrRollins2: Ramesh and Hillary, Do NOT hire.

Biden then leaves to go backstage and celebrate.

End of Chapter