10

Okay, it's still pretty cold outside. Looking around, I grabbed the Carhartt hoodie and threw that on.

"Well, it is mine now so..." I said talking to myself.

Putting on one of my Carhartt beanies, I hopped in my truck and drove to pick up Kate.

"Are you really wearing John's hoodie? I thought you gave that back" She laughed

"No, this is my hoodie now" I replied

"Does he know this?" Kate said

"Yup. He said he has another one in a different color so it's mine" I smiled

She just shook her head and we made it to the outlets. We are looking for outfits to wear to this lovely dinner thing. Also i'm still sad and she wants me to feel better. Shopping doesn't help but hanging out with this psycho does. We walked in and out of a couple stores, and couldn't really find anything. I have tried on so many outfits today, i'm very over it. And Kate knows. So now it's pretzel break time.

"I love these pretzel wrapped hot dog bites" Kate said

"Me too. They are the bomb" I replied

"The slushie is great too. Now the alcoholic one. Oh man, that's amazing." Kate laughed

I nodded and we finished our lunch. Not a lot but hey, not much here. And the food court is packed.

"Okay, I want to try one more store. We passed it on the way in, so it's on our way out" Kate smiled

"Fine" I sighed

She jumped up and we started to make our way towards the exit. Going into the store, they were having some sales and also had some nice clothes.

"Oh, I kinda like this army green jump suit" I said

"Well grab your size and try it on" Kate said

"Sure why not" I shrugged

Fishing through, I found my size and walked over to the dressing rooms. Going into an open one, I stripped and pulled on the jump suite... yeah no. Changing back into my clothes, I hung that up on the dressing room rack and walked back out.

"Didn't like it?" Kate said

"Nada" I replied

"Well lets look around a bit. That was the first thing you saw" She laughed

I nodded and we continued through the store. I grabbed a couple things I liked and soon we both had a pile of clothes.

"Hm, do you want to share the big dressing room stall thing?" Kate asked

"Yeah why not" I laughed

We both went into the giant stall and put our stuff down.

"Look now I can see your outfits with out having to go in and out of the dressing room and have people try and walk in" Kate said

"Oh yeah, that one lady man, we were about to throw hands." I said

"I know" She replied shaking her head

A lot of yelling went on and she got kicked out of the store. HA! We both pulled on our first outfit and mine was blah. Kate didn't like her's much either. After going through a couple things I found a pair of pants I really liked. They are army or olive green, what ever you want to call it. They're also high waisted and have the elastic at the bottom. It' comes down to my ankle bone so it doesn't look like i'm wearing floods. I went through a few shirts and decided on a long sleeve sweater like body suit. The material felt like a sweater, but not as thick, and doesn't have the look of a sweater. It's just soft, okay.