12

I'm just scrolling through all of my social media's right now. Ryan is staying away from me and I've already shot daggers at the kid. I think he knows not to come near me. They have been here for a couple hours. Yes, hours. I just recently joined them. I was doing laundry. They are also drinking. So I had a wine cooler. None of them are drunk though, they aren't like doing shots or anything. They were going to have a bon fire but, Colin didn't get the pit done and it started to snow actually. I'm very excited. I love the snow.

"So, since there's no more rodeo for now. What's everyone gonna do on Saturdays?" Colin asked

"Probably be at the barn" I said

"You're there almost 7 days a week" Bobby said

"Mhmm. I'm okay with that" I said

"We'd probably all hang out" Ryan said

They all nodded and I went back to playing on my phone. They're just watching a hockey game. The door bell rang and I stood up.

"I got it" I said

"It's the pizza" Colin said "Money is on the counter"

Grabbing that, I quickly counted it and opened the door. He told me the total and I gave him the money and told him to keep it. Then I took the 3 pizzas from the guy.

"Jeez, well I guess they could eat 3 pizzas" I laughed

The guy laughed and I shut the door as he walked away.

"Here boys" I said walking into the kitchen, the living room and the kitchen are pretty much one big room. It's very nice and open.

They all got up and grabbed a slice then I snuck...2. Hey i'm hungry. I'm chilling at the island in the kitchen while they all went back and sat on the couch and chairs. They eventually killed the 3 pizzas and Colin put the boxes in the recycling in the garage. So I sat back on the couch next to John. Going back on my phone I went to Facebook and some memories popped up. It was my fathers funeral. I think his was worse then my moms cause I had no one left. Well around here.

"Was that your father?" John whispered

"Yeah" I replied

"You look like him" He said

"Yeah. A lot of people said that" I said

I.. I'm sad again. Standing up, I left the living room and walked to my room. Shutting the door, I just sat on my bed and continued to scroll through the pictures. And here come the tears. Aw man. I texted Kate and asked if she could call me real fast. She said okay. And it's a facetime.

"Hey what's up. Wait why are you crying" She said

"My fathers funeral came up on my memories and I've been scrolling through the pictures" I said

"Aw babe. I'm sorry." She said

"I know you're busy but thanks for answering." I sniffled

"No problem. Oh my mom is calling. I'm going to mute myself but I have head phones in so you're fine." She said

"Okay" I replied

I sat there for a second and heard a knock on my door,

"Come in?" I said

Looking over, I saw John peek his head in.

"Hey are you okay?" He asked

"How come every time i'm crying you show up" I said

"Good question" He replied

He came into my room and shut the door behind him.

"Do you want a hug?" John laughed