Prologue

(Y/n P.O.V 10 years ago)

I was walking home from school I just got a 100 on my test and wanted to show my parents. As I was walking to the house a horrible stench hit my nose, something like a skunk, I ignore it and continue on but as I got closer to home the smell got stronger and stronger. I walked in the house and was horrified to just see a red liquid all over the house.

Y/n: Mom......Dad...

I weakly called out to them, I walked forward upstairs and looked around. I went into my parents room and saw my mom on the bed......dead, a hole in her neck where she bled out and a weird white substance around her torso and mouth. I rushed out the room as fast as I can into my room only to see my dad dead as well but in a black outfit I never saw him were before.

 I rushed out the room as fast as I can into my room only to see my dad dead as well but in a black outfit I never saw him were before

A/n Something like this.

Y/n: oh...no.

???: Gotcha you little freak!!!

I felt a burning stab through my chest, I looked down to see some sort of light stick cominig out of me. It was then violently pulled out and loads blood spurt out and I fell back.

???: Hahahahaha That was to easy and your old man was suppose to some powerful reaper what a joke!!

???2: Hey you done I finshed set the gas this place is gonna burn. 

As I laid dying I heard two voices....and did they say burn the house. No.... please don't. But then I felt some sort of presence and...then the to guys grew black bird wings out of there backs..and started to panic.

???2: I told you we didn't have time to fuck that whore and now look where we are!!! 

???: Screw you you didn't not enjoy it!!! To hell with this I'm torching the place!!!

He then summoned some circle and launched fire out of it and set the gasoline ablazed.

???: Alright let's get the hell out he-AAAAGGGHHHHH!!!

???2: Wait! I was just following ord-AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

As the two tried to leave they were blasted by some black energy into nothing and a man stood above me the only thing I could make out of the man was crimson hair.

???3: Young man do you want to live then work under me.

That was the last thing I heard before I blacked out

(Y/n Inner World)

I then woke up on a side of a building literally, infact everything is sideways