Phenex

thought()

Y/n POV bed room

I was sleeping in my room with Nia naked as we were finished having sex, as we were cuddling I felt a power of a magic circle near my bed. I sat up and turned to see Rias standing there.

Y/n: What in th- Why are you here Gremory?!

Rias then started stripping herself down to her underwear.

Y/n: Rias what are yo-!

Rias: There's no time, you have to take me!

She then pushed Y/n down on to the bed and straddled him as she undone her bra.

Rias: You haven't done it any of the girls yet, rigth? We can learn together!

Y/n: Rias, stop what you're doing!

Rias:  Am I not good enough for you!

Y/n: No because-

Rias was then thrown off the bed by an invisible force, a sword was then held to her neck and a gun was put to her head as Both Tohka and Kurumi in their sleepwear had their weapons drawn and Nia had Rasiel out while covering herself with the covers.

Y/n: The girls might kill you......

Kurumi: Ara Ara, what do we have here?

Tohka*Low Anger*: Just what the hell do you think you're doing Gremory.

Nia: Were you seriously trying to rape Ichi, with me in the bed are you kidding!?

Before things could get ugly Grayfia teleported in the room.

Grayfia: What is going on?

Kurumi: This little harlot tried to rape our man.

Grayfia looked at me and just sighed at Rias' antics, she then put back on her stoic face and took control of the mess.

Grayfia: Sir may I ask you to please have these girls let go of her.

Y/n: Girls, stand down.

The girls then put away their weapons as Grayfia grabbed the clothes Rias took off.

Grayfia: Do you honestly believe such an act would  break the engagement?

Rias: Who I give my purity to is my decision and mine alone!

Grayfia: A poor decision, considering not only do you not know this boy. And the fact that these girls seemingly already claimed him is not helping your case.

Rias: But I know Y/n well!

Y/n: I have been here for only two weeks, you don't.

Grayfia: Lady Rias, Lord Lucifer is requesting your presence.

Rias looks down as Grayfia put her jacket on her.

Rias: Can Akeno attend as well?

Grayfia: The Priestess of Lighting? Of course, it's required for high-class devils to have their Queens by their side at all times.

Rias then nods and looks to Y/n:

Rias: Y/n, I'm sor-

Y/n: Just go, I'm tired.

Grayfia then conjured a magic circle and left Leaving the four.

Y/n: Why do I have a feeling that I'm gonna get dragged into this?

Nia: Plot convenience?

Y/n: Probably, anyway let's get back to sleep.

Tohka and Kurumi then jumped into bed with me and Nia.