Killing Time

Y/n P.O.V HOME

Y/n: And is what happened, the fallen have been dealt with and Rias got a new bishop with twilight healing.

After the events at the church I reported what happened to Sirzechs.

Sirzechs(Through magic circle hologram) I see well it's good  to know that she is ok and she has a new ally.

Y/n: Yes and She now knows I'm a devil with a peerage and plans to make some sort of meet and greet with her's, Sitri's, and my own peerage in a few days.

Sirzechs: Hmm intresting has she figure I sent you?

Y/n: Nah Zechs, it looks like she thinks I'm on my own.

Sirzechs: Good I didn't want her to think I was intruding on her life I just wanted to make sure she ok.

Y/n: I understand that I would want make sure my sibling is ok.

Sirzechs: Now next topic, what did you think of Rias and her peerage members?

Y/n: Weell........to be honest their kinda pathetic, not one of them see to put efforts into training their abilites are lacking, and their holding themselves back from truly being strong. If Rias' dream is to become rating game champion then she can kiss that dream goodbye with her terrible peerage management.

Sirzechs face had a look that is mixture of shock, sadness, and slight anger. it was clear he was not expecting nor liking what I said about her.

Sirzechs: Don't you think your being a little harsh on her.

Y/n: She want to get out her marriage yet waits for someone to save her when she could be training.

Sirzechs: *sigh*......As much as I want to argue your right.

Y/n: look at me and Sairaorog, I have powers most people would kill to have and Sairaorog got nothing but his hands yet the two of us are the strongest in our generation.

Sirzechs: Yes I know, well thank you for the report have at your time in kuoh.

He shut the circle down and I took a seat, well at least we don't have to walk around eggshells and not be followed everywhere.

Timeskip-Kuoh ORC Room week later

So over the past week Asia had been staying with Issei as she was getting use to being a devil, the two of them started to pass fliers out and doing contracts. Asia for her first time doing it was pretty good and Issei..............was still failing badly, Currently I was waiting in the Orc room for my peerage to show up because today was the day the peerages meet, it is also a few days before the familar forest open up. Rias and her peerage were showing off there familars to Asia, Issei an I.

Y/n: Huh does are pretty nice familars you have.

Rias: So do you have a familar Y/n?

Y/n: Yes I do but she is ...busy so I can't summon her right now.

Asia: What type of familar is she?

Y/n: Let's just say Issei will get jealous if he saw her.

Issei: Is she a hot babe!?

Y/n: You could say that.

Issei: SUMMON HER PLEEEASA!!!

Koneko: Pervert.

As we finsihed our coversation my peerage walked in the room along with Nia in her casual wear.

Miku: Darling your beloved Miku is here!