Kuoh Academy/ 1st Day

('    ') thoughts

(Kuoh Academy 3rd P.O.V)

      Y/n was was walking to Kuoh Academy as he walk up to the school gates and sees a huge modern building.

Y/n: Wow for a human structure this is big. Oh better lower my power so not to accidentally kill any humans, even with surpressing my spirit energy I still have the presence of a Mid high-class.

Y/n as walks to the front of the school he overhear what the students talking and gossiping about him the girls were curious about him while the guys gave him death threats.

Girl1: Who is that guy is he a transfer?

Girl2: I hope he is he looks sooo hot.

Girl3: Let's hope he's not a pervert like those three.

Girl4: who do you think looks better him or Kiba?

Girl5: Do you think he has girlfriend? 

Boy1:  Dammit not pretty bad boy, he may hotter than the prince!!!

Boy2: He's gonna steal all the girls!!!

Boy3: Die Pretty boy DIE!!

Boy4: Hold up he could be a prev like them.

Y/n:( thoughts) wow not even a minute in and the here girls want to get with me and the boys want kill me. When I come in with the girls I'm going to be the boys #1 enemy. And who do they mean by "them"?

As he makes his way into the building he runs into a teacher.

Teacher: Your not a student here, why are you here?

Y/n: I'm Y/n Kurosaki I came to enroll myself and a few others in the school. Where can I do that?

Teacher: Oh you can do that with the student council president.

Y/n: thanks.

(Sona P.O.V a few minutes before Y/n arrived)

I was busy looking thought some of the students applications to find any potential peerage members when suddenly felt a strong aura that was only slightly weaker then me at full strength I quickly use a communication circle to contact Rias