Nun to rescue

Y/n P.O.V

Me and Kotori made our way back home, I can't believe Rias would threaten someone to join her peerage is she that desperate to get some strong enough to face him? I only became her ally because I'm technically here to watch so I don't want blow my cover just yet on who I am. We entered the house to see everyone waiting on us.

Y/n: Hey were home.

Miku: Welcome back darling, what took you and Kotori so long?

Y/n: well Rias found out we're not human and asked us to join her, to which we denied and she got pissy because she couldn't have her way.

Kurumi: So you as well.

Y/n: You were asked to join a peerage, I guess it was the Sitri heiress?

Kurumi: Yes, Miku, Natsumi, and myself were called to the student council room.

Y/n: Tell me what happened.

(Kurumi P.O.V Flashback)

It was the end of the day, I was packing my things when I heard an announcement over the P.A.

P.A: Would the 3rd year Miku Izyaoi, the 2nd year Kurumi Tokisaki, and 1st year Natsumi Kyouno come to the student council room please.

My what could I have ever done to earn a trip to council room? I made my way and saw Miku and Natsumi waiting at the door.

Kurumi: Hello you two I wonder what could be in store for us?

Natsumi: To be honest I'm not surprised they call me their probably be some bullies abusing their power and wanted someone weak looking to mess with.

Miku: Don't say that about yourself Natsumi if darling was here he would scold you for looking down on yourself.

Kurumi: well there is no use waiting out here.

I Knocked on the door and waited a bit then the door opened to reveal a girl with long black hair and blue glasses.

Girl: Hello Kaichou been expecting you, come in.

We walked in to see the the president I can feel demonic power coming from her and the girl from earlier, I guess this must be the sitri heiress.

Souna: Pleasure to me you all, I am Souna Shitori the President of Kuoh.

Kurumi: Well it is nice to meet you to, I already assume you know who we are so let's get down to the point, Why are we here?

Souna: Alright then fine, then tell me have run into anything...strange.

All three:?

Souna: Okay let me rephrase, has any of you encounter a supernatural being like a angel?

Kurumi: Now your just making things up, angels aren't real.

Natsumi: Plus no one would believe you.

Souna: Oh? then how can you explain this?

She made a magic circle that made a screen and it showed my time in the park stopping the fallen from killing the boy. How did I not notice I was being watched that was careless of me.

Souna: and that is not all.

The screen the change to Natsumi she was walking towards a rock at the back of the school, she looked both ways before she summoned her broom and turned the rock into a beanbag chair and sat in it. It then changed to Miku being followed by some guys only to turn around and talk then the boys walked away. How long has she been watching us?

Souna: So what do you think?

Kurumi: Ara Ara looks like we been caught red-handed I guess our little secret is out, well if we're  exposing secret might as well tell us yours....Sona Sitri.