Chapter 1

"....I Never knew someone Like You"

Y/n's POV:
As long as I can remember my parents were really close to Gustav's family I was just always to shy to talk to him but then again when I first met him we were like 4 but after going to his family's house like every week we slowly became best friends but that was a while ago.

It's now 2005 and we're in a band and with some of my favorite people and best friends. Gustav our drummer he was very shy at first but now we're great friends, Georg one of guitarist was also shy at first but he's super sweet when you get to know him, the twins Tom the other guitarist one of the funniest people I've meet he always makes me laugh over small things and lastly bill, bill and I clicked the most when I met them he's also our lead singer.

*time skip to now*

Y/n's pov:
I'm sitting on a chair in Gustavs living room when bill and Tom come running in laughing I give them a look and realize Georg and Gustav are not in the house "what did you to do?"
Bill just starts laughing and Tom looks at me and says "nothing"

"Ok seriously what did you guys do?"
"We just wanted to help Gustavs mom with watering her plants" Tom replied as bill is still laughing. I give them a look and then Georg and Gustav walk in soaked. I get up and go get the two a towels and sit back down.

"You guys do know we have our first tour in a week right?"
Bill stops laughing finally and gives me a serious look "oh shoot I forgot y/n"
"Wait it's really in a week?" Tom asked.

"Yeah it's is" I said and Georg and Gustav Walk away to get dry clothes.
The twins walked over to where I was sitting. "From what I heard from the manger I believe every show is sold out"
They looked at me shocked "no way really?" Tom asked "yes really everyone loved our album they are asking for a English version!"
"Woah this can't be real" bill says looking down shocked.
Tom just looked at me shocked "Do Gustav and Georg Know?" Tom asked and bill looked up
"Yeah I told them earlier while you guys were "watering the plants""

"Ok we were actually watering the plants before Tom sprayed me with the hose!" Bill said
"I did not you sprayed me first" Tom said.
I got up as they were arguing the soon stoped and noticed I had left and they both up and followed

A/n: I've changed so much about this story in the last 24 hours but I hope you enjoy it! And again sorry I spelled any of there names wrong Word count: 462

A/n:
I've changed so much about this story in the last 24 hours but I hope you enjoy it! And again sorry I spelled any of there names wrong
Word count: 462