Chapter 7

".... you were more than just a dream"

Y/n's pov:
I woke up and bill was still laying on me I didn't want to wake him but he's a heavy sleeper he did say if he could he would sleep all day (which that's such a mood Tbh) I looked at the clock it was 12 oh shoot we gotta get up "bill, bill" I shook him away. "Huh" he said half asleep looking at me "we need to get up we need to leave in a hour" he was fully awake now "huh what time is it?"
"12"
"12?"
"Yeah"
"I don't want to get up though" he said
"Me ether but we need to get ready for the concert for tonight"
"Ok yeah your right" he said as his face was on a pillow. I giggled he got up "what's so funny?" "Nothing" I said smiling "ok we really need to get ready" he said as his voice was going in and out that was weird I gave him a look "what?" He said "you voice"
"Oh I think I'll be fine for tonight"
"Ok"

*time skip to when the concert is about to start*
*still y/n's pov*
We were back stage and bill was still struggling with his voice but he said he could still perform I was worried about him.

We were about a half way through and he gave me a look a worried look we went back stage and he had a manger call a meeting. We all got around and he lost his Voice and it was bad I was worried I gave him a hug before he had to leave to back to Germany and me and Tom and Georg and Gustav went on stage.

Tom explained what happened and that the tour had to end early due to what happened.
We all left for Germany I was really worried about bill and I think the guys could tell Tom spoke up "everything's going to be ok" he smiled I smiled back a small smile.

A/n:I literally just found out today that, that happened so like why not ig add it to the story 😭 but I hope you enjoy i might be slow on updates the next 3 weeks I'm super busy but word count: 387

A/n:
I literally just found out today that, that happened so like why not ig add it to the story 😭 but I hope you enjoy i might be slow on updates the next 3 weeks I'm super busy but word count: 387