Chapter 12

"I gave a second chance to Cupid"

Y/n's pov:
It was still the same day and I was laughing at Tom having his kid meal we got back home and I decided I wanted to go for a walk so I grabbed my keys and my wallet in case I wanted to stop somewhere I put my headphones on plugged them into my iPod shuffle and listened to my music it was about a hour later and I decided to walk back I was about to cross the street I checked to see if there was any cars and there wasn't so I went but out of no where a car came flying past and I barely missed it before getting hit and I fell on my arm it hurt but I didn't think of it to much and I got back and took one of my headphones off and walked and bill looked over "hey y/n" he said smiling then he saw my arm and was concerned "what happened??" He started to go get the first aid kit I looked at my arm as I answer "nothing I'm fine" "no you not fine!" He said panicing he looked cute when he was worried he got the first aid kit and cleaned my arm up which it wasn't that bad but "next time let me come with you?" He asked i smiled "yeah sure"

Y/n's pov:It was still the same day and I was laughing at Tom having his kid meal we got back home and I decided I wanted to go for a walk so I grabbed my keys and my wallet in case I wanted to stop somewhere I put my headphones on plugged them in...

A/n:
Ahh this book is also going to be ending soon Ik I'm sorry but idk I just can't write like a 40 chapter cus I just can't think of things😭 but I hope you enjoy (the texted changed when I was typing idk of it did when you read rhsi but I can't change it so) but word count: 298