Chapter 9

"She looks so perfect there"

It's a couple years later you guys are are now 18 you and bill are still dating.

Y/n's pov:
Tom walks over to us (bill, Gustav, gerog, and I) "there is this party this week would you guys want to come?" I gave him a look and then looked at bill "sure why not" tom smiled walking away. Gustav and Georg were talking.
Bill looked at me "you really wanna go to a party?" "Yeah why not it seems fun" I said smiling. Bill gave me a kiss and Tom walked by "eww get a room!" He said I just giggled "one day he will find someone Ik it"

*time skip to the party*
We arrived and me and bill walked around "I'm going to go get a drink want anything?!" I basically yelled due to how loud it was. "I'm good" he smiled I went to get the drink and I started to walk back but saw no sign of bill I looked all over I went up stairs and heard some noises in the bedroom (not what you think pls😭) it sounded like people kissing I opened the door it was bill and some random girl I dropped my glass and it broke my drink was all over the floor bill looked over "y/n?"i had tears in my eyes and ran out of the house but I ran into Gustav first he stoped me "hey hey what happened?" At the point I was in tears I couldn't speak from how much I was crying I managed to say "can we just go home?" He nodded and we left and we went back to his house.

Bill's pov:
Y/n had just walked off to get a drink and some random chick won't get off of me I said "leave me alone" but she didn't she was definitely drunk she took my hand I tried to get out away from her but she must be strong and she took me up stairs and started to make out with me I couldn't get her off me i wasn't sure what was going on I couldn't move and then someone was at the door oh no it was y/n I felt terrible and I could tell she was in tears she dropped her drink "y/n?" She ran off. I got the girl off me and I went looking for y/n I couldn't find her anywhere she must of left and I couldn't find Gustav.

A/n:Omg I found Motivation to update Right before work 🫢 shocking but I hope you enjoy I'll try and update the other two later! Word count: 452

A/n:
Omg I found Motivation to update Right before work 🫢 shocking but I hope you enjoy I'll try and update the other two later! Word count: 452