Chapter 2

Tw!: anxiety, anxiety attacks

"....your my best friend I'll love you forever"

Y/n's pov:
We were driving to the airport for tour it was our first time leaving Germany and I was kinda scared and I think Gustav could tell because he said "hey is everything ok?" I just gave him a quick nod trying not to freak out about leaving.

We finally got to the airport and I was feeling even worse about leaving I was even more scared.

3rd person pov:
The group finished with everything and now where waiting for their plane the girl was in her seat playing with her bracelets trying to get over the anxiety she was having but it wasn't helping she was almost in tears when she stood up and said "I uh I'm going to the restroom" the guys just looked at her as she walked fast the bathroom when she got there she started freaking out more and started to cry and she couldn't control herself she didn't understand what was happening.

It was about ten minutes later and the boys still hadn't seen the girl Gustav finally said "I'm going to go check on her" and bill got up along with him "I'm going to" he looked at Tom and Georg "you guys stay here with our stuff"
The boys got to the bathroom door and Gustv knocked the girl sniffed "someone's in here" she replied
The boys got more worried.
"It's gustv and bill we came to Check on you"
She wiped her face and came out.
"I'm fine I promise"
The boys saw the look on her face she definitely wasn't fine but didn't wanna make her feel worse.
"Can you guys not tell Tom and Georg about this i don't Know what happened i guess I'm just scared to leave home"
Bill smiled and took her hand and held it (in a friend way they arnt there yet)
"Yeah sure you don't have to tell them anything if you don't want" Gustav said
The girl smiled.
*time skip*
They had just left on the plane and the girl was siting next to bill looking out the window as he spoke.

A/n: ok Ik I keep changing their ages but we're going to like act like they were like 15 in the first chapter and now they are 16 cus if I'm being honest idk what the first chapter was cus I already forgot but In this chapter they are 16 now but a...

A/n: ok Ik I keep changing their ages but we're going to like act like they were like 15 in the first chapter and now they are 16 cus if I'm being honest idk what the first chapter was cus I already forgot but In this chapter they are 16 now but also I'm it's kinda a touchy subject but I also say that as someone who has personal dealt with something like this many time so I'm sorry if it bothers anyone! But I hope you enjoy word count: 449