Chapter 3

".... Honey, I belong with you, and only you, baby"

Y/n's pov:

It's been weeks since what happened at the airport and it hasn't happened again. And no one has talk about it.
Today is our last day of tour and we don't have a concert today so me and the guy are going to walk around town.
I walked over to the twins room and knocked on the door. I heard a "who is it?" Sounded like bill
"It's y/n let me in"
Someone came to the door it was Tom this time I walked in to see the room was a mess but was I really that shocked? No not really.
"Are you guys ready to go walk around town?"
"Yeah sure" the replied while cleaning there room up a little before leaving.
We walked over Gustav and Georg's room and we walked out to the van and there was a lot of Paparazzi but we quickly got in and drove to town it's was about a 20 min drive so I just looked out the window they boys were messing around I think Gustav was ticking Tom since all I could hear was giggles from Tom.

*time skip*

We finally got to town and it wasn't to busy so we got out and started walking around we walked past this antique store and I stoped and I think the boys noticed cus I was just staring at the window at all the cool stuff. "I'm going to go look in here"
"By your self?" I heard one of them ask I Turned around it was bill "I mean I didn't any of you guys wanted to join me"
"I will I wouldn't want you being by yourself" I gave him a look "I mean right guys something could happen to you" Tom just smirked and I looked at him with a puzzling face and I think he noticed so he stoped. The three of them walked off to some hat store a couple shops down.

We walked and I was amazed it's been forever since I've been to a antique store. "So what was the real reason you came in here with me?" I said as I looked at bill. "So you wouldn't be by yourself "suree.." I saw something that caught my eye and I walked over and saw this beautiful locket and I opened it up and it had the cutest couple in it from like the 1990s it was so cute it looked like a solder and his wife/ gf at the time it was so cute. I went to grab it as Bill walked over
"What did you find?"
"This locket" I showed him it and he smiled. We looked around some more I found so much stuff but I just stuck with the locket and some old books and went to check out when bill said "I'll pay"
"What I can pay for my own stuff and plus I brought money"
"No I know I just wanna pay for you"
I gave him a look "fine but at the next store I'm paying for you" I smiled and let out a little giggle.

Bills pov:
"Fine but at the next store I'm paying for you" she smiled and let out a little giggle I blushed her little giggle was so cute. She gave me a look and I looked away and paid.
"Thanks bill even tho you didn't have to pay"she said smiling
"Ofc my lo-" I caught myself before finishing
"What was that?" She asked
"Nothing i Said Ofc"
She gave me a look.
We walked into the shop the rest of the guys where in.

Tom's pov:
I looked over and saw bill and y/n walk over he was blushing what happened
"Did you to kiss or something?"
"What no!" Bill replied
I saw y/n blush a little but I changed the subject
"So what did you guys get?"
"I got this cute locket and some books" y/n replied

Tom's pov:I looked over and saw bill and y/n walk over he was blushing what happened"Did you to kiss or something?""What no!" Bill replied I saw y/n blush a little but I changed the subject "So what did you guys get?" "I got this cute locket and s...

A/n:

A longer chapter woohoo! I felt like they needed a true bonding time so yeah I hope you enjoy I hope you have a wonderful night/day <3
Word count: 707