Worst day ever

I wake up with feelings of Tobias breath near my shoulder and strong arms wrapped around my waist. I cant remember how I got here in first place. I move my arm, to face him. But he wakes up. "morning.." I say. He smiles. "morning.." I press my forehead to his. He slowly presses his lips to mine,his lips were soft. I kiss him back. After a while, someone comes barging into our room. It was Uriah. "Guys, guys stop doing whatever you're doing and get to Max's office room now!!!" Uriah yells.

"Uriah what's wrong?" Tabious asked.

"No time to explain lets go,now!"

I just noticed Tobias was shirtless. He quickly gets out of bed and wore a black T-shirt. I grab a black tank top and run to the toilet to change. Once I'm out of Tabious's toilet both of us follow Uriah.

"Uriah what's going on?" I say.

"Evelyn is here..." He says quietly knowing how much I hated her. I look at Tobias. " what does she want with us?" I ask Tobias. He holds my hands making me shrug." Don't worry Tris," is all he says. I worry a bit. If this is about that stupid box which ruined everything I swear I will kill her. We enter into Max's office. While Uriah swing the door open, cold air blows through my hair. Tobias pulls me into the room. With that we sit on a couch in front of Evelyn.

Tabious has his hands still on mine. Evelyn stares at our hands. Tobias shrugs, i start to shiver.

" Um, this is weird, I thought I heard Tobias saying that you two broke up.." Evelyn says." Or was it just a lie?"

I stare at Tobias. He doesn't look at me. I Get confused.

"But since I can't trust my own son then... " she says."I will not trust you for this plan.. That's all I wanted to say.."

time lapse

We get out of Max's room, I ignore Tabious until we get into his room.

" Tris... I-" I interrupt Tobias.

" You what?!" I yell

"Listen to me..." I let him speak." I had to tell her I broke up with you..."

"You had too?" I asked." You're saying to me that you had too break up with me?"

"She wouldn't trust me if i was dating you.." He says. I cross my arms.

"Tobias, if this relationship isn't important to you.." I say." Then I'm sorry.. Cause I do.."

"Tris, you need to stop getting mad so fast!!" Tobias yells.

"Of course I'll get mad! You don't freaking care about even tho how much I go through!!!" I say.

"Tris,if you're not gonna stop sniffing around my business.." Tobias says." Then I think its the best if (srry had to do this)we break up!!!"

My heart breaks. A tear stings my eye, I didn't know what to do I just run away leaving him standing there. I run to the shooting range where memories of Will and I had.

"You should have gotten at least one shot by now.. Even by accident.." His voice roams in my mind. I burst into tears.. I cant believe I lost Tobias and Will... I know I didn't shoot Will today but today is the worst day ever..