Chapter 13

Tobias POV

I run to Tris's room. She sits there with tears in her eyes, but she's not crying. I open the door she flinches and turns her head so fast I'm afraid it could break. Once she sees me, something flashes her eyes. Fear.

"Tris," I say" its alright... Its me."

She starts bawling and says." Get away from me!" She tildes her head and I can see the scar on her cheek. A long scar that goes from her cheek to her lip line. I did that. I cut her.

"Tris, I'm so sorry..." I say.

She remains silent.

"Tris."

Still no sound.

"Tris..."

No reply.

"Tris."

She looks at me with tears streaming down her face. Then she goes limp and passes out.

"Tris!" I yell while running to her side." Stay with me..."

I carry her and start running out of this place. I already know where we are... We're in the abandoned Erudite headquarter. In a distance I see the train. I start running. Fast.

I quickly reach the train and jump on it, careful not to drop Tris. I slowly lay Tris on my lap. She looks peaceful. Then something catches my eye, I see a wound on the peek of Tris's back. I slowly lift her shirt up to her abdomen. Tears fill my eyes as I see this sight. There's a long scar from Tris's back to her stomach.

Did I do this? I cant remember... I cant believe I hurt my Tris... The love of my life. Why?

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Tris's POV

The scent of Tobias fills my nose. Then I realized that I'm in Tobias room. My eyelids swing open and I find my self topless. What happened? I start shaking. I let out a frustrating scream.

The door swings open revealing Tobias. I start shaking, tears fill my eyes.

"Tris, its alright!" He says.

"Get away from me!" I yell.

"Not until you tell me what happened!" He says. Tears stream down my face and I shake my head.