Chapter 14

Tris POV

I stare at him in disbelief. How does he not remember?

"What?" I say." Why don't you tell me what you did to me."

"I don't remember what I did!" I say.

"What do you mean?!" I yell." How cant you not remember?!"

"I don't know! I was under mind control!" He says.

"You would abuse me every night... And tell me that I'm not what you wanted., you only wanted Alina in your life and I was the worst mistake you ever made." Then I start bawling." And you would... You would- you would- you would-"

"I would what Tris?" He asks as his voice cracks.

"You would- You would whack me with a belt!" I say and then I break into sobs.

He stares at me."Tris, you need to leave."

I look at him like he's crazy." What?"

"Leave..." He says.

"What is wrong with you?!" I yell.

"Listen to me and get out Tris!" He yells. I flinch and run out with tears spilling down my face. I cant believe him! He first acts like he doesn't know what shit he made me go through and then he kicks me out from his apartment. What is wrong with him?!

I start going to his old apartment. I open the door and a familiar scent fills my nose. I walk to his room and notice the same painting "Fear God Alone"

I crawl into his bed and rest my head on the pillows. I cant help but let a tear drop on his pillow. Then from that one drop I started crying non stop. It hurts that I trusted him and he just threw it away. I cry even more harder. Darkness consumes me and I'm gone into the dark.