Keep yourself together Tris..

I walk to a random dormitory and fall on the bed. I can't believe that we broke up... I need to breath.. I inhale then exhale. Before I knew it I fell into slumber.

MORNING..

I groan as I get out from bed. I'm not a morning person for your sake.

*Time Lapse*

I walk to the cafeteria, I had too many things going through my mind. I soon hear someone calling my name. I come back to reality. I see Christina standing in front of me shocked. But why? Then I find myself lying on the ground. I must have slipped." What happened?" I ask while standing up and brushing myself.

"You were daydreaming," she explains."I called you but you didn't answer.. Then I saw you tripped and I came here.."

Well that doesn't explain much... We walk to the table where I see other candidates are sitting. I give them a small smile.

"Where's Four?" Chris asks. I shrug." I don't know.." I say.

"I thought you and Four were sharing a Dorm.." She says.

"Not anymore..." I say.

"What do you mean?" She asks.

I look away." We broke up.." I say trying to hold back tears.

"What?" She tells and now the whole cafeteria is starting at her.

"Y-y-yea.." I slur. By now tears are sliding down my face. I'm to weak to keep myself together. I stand up and just like that I run to the chasm. The only place to calm myself. I sit at the edge of the railing, making my legs dangle of the rails.

'Be brave,Tris..' Was the only thing I was thinking about. I cant live like this for any longer. Without my parents,without Tobias... Life without them is just nothing...

"Tris?" A familiar voice calls. I spin my head around revealing Uriah.

"Hey,Uriah..." I say with a fake smile.

"Hey," he says while sitting next to me."what happened back there?"

"Nothing..." I say.

"Well that doesn't answer my question.." He says." You better give a better answer then that.. Unless you'll live your life forever as a pansycake.."

I laugh a bit." Was it about Four?" He asks. How does he know?

"How do you know?" I ask.

"Dude,Zeke is basically Four's best friend.. And Zeke is my brother so I know most of Four's secrets.."

Secrets.

I just nod.

A/N: SORRY GUYZ FOR THE LONG UPDATE.. UM HOPE U ENJOY THIS CHAPTER!!!! AND VOTE AND COMMENTS UR THOUGHTS BELOW... ENJOY LIFE MY LOVELIES!!!

PEACE OUT! SAYONARA!!!