Chapter 11

Tobias's POV

I wake up in a unfamiliar room. The smell of chemicals fill my nose. I cant control myself. My body walks itself to a laboratory.

"Good morning Four," a lady with red braided hair, lime green eyes and rosy cheeks says to me.

"Good morning Alina," my mouth speaks for itself without me controlling any muscle.

"Come on," she says and walks to a steel door." When I open this door, it means you have to come in, okay?"

I nod.

What the hell is going on with me?

She smiles and walk into the room closing it behind her. After a few minutes the door opens. My feet moves into the room. I see the love of my life.

Tris... 

That Alina girl says." I'll leave you two to talk..." She kisses my cheek. I do something unexpected... I smile. Jealousy appears in Tris's eyes. Alina closes the door.

"Tobias what are you doing?" She asks.

"Shut up!!!" I yell. What the hell?!?!?!

"What?" She says.

"I never loved you..." I say. Is this a simulation or something?

"Huh?" Tris says hurt.

"It was all just an act Tris..." I say while sitting next to her." I acted to fall in love with you so I could bring you here... So my girlfriend could run tests on you.. You're 100% divergent Tris... Who wouldn't run tests on you?"

"Girlfriend?" She chokes out.

"Hmm... Alina is my girlfriend even before you came along..." I say. Why the hell am I saying this? I hardly even know Alina!!!

A tear stings her eye.I hear Tris's heart break. I just want to embrace her in a hug and kiss her right now...

"I hate you..." She mutters. I feel hurt. But I deserve it.

I smirk and walk to the door. "Die in a hole Tris..." I say. What the F?!?!?

I shut the door. I can hear crying from the room but my legs keep moving. What the hell is going on with me?!?!?

A/N: thx for reading guys! I love u peeps and I hope u enjoyed it!

SAYONARA PEEPS!!!!

. PEACE OUT ✌ ✌ ✌

>Vote.Comment.Be Brave<