Chapter 29

Sahari's POV

I was at home , Rome is over here . He was so upset , he ran me an ice bath to sooth the pain.

He is rubbing ointment on my back so the wails and cuts doesn't leave scars , I was wearing a sports bra and black tights .

I wasn't really in the mood to talk , I was upset and I really just want to get babied by my man .

" What do you want me to do mama?" He asked as he kissed along my jaw , he squeezed me in the hug and I smiled a bit

" Mi nuh know , but honestly mi ago go church tomorrow" I said tracing his tattoos along his chest and arm , I feel like I just need to get back to that head space .

I just wanna be in the house of God tomorrow, I feel like I just need to go .

" Alexa play Tasha Cobbs ' Your Spirit'"

The song started and I stood up from the bed , Rome stood behind me hugging me

" Not by might .... Not by power by your spirit" I sang rocking slowly in his arms ,

I held my hands up , Tears started running down my face

I thought moving back to Jamaica would be a good thing but all I've had is people constantly picking or making problems with me .

I kept singing , and I started praying

" Heavenly Father I come to you tonight , I'm asking you to forgive me of all my sins ..... God I'm asking that you continue to bless and provide for my family, keep us safe God . God I just wanna pray for my daughter, I pray for healing and deliverance God I pray that you breathe healing into her body father , I pray to you God that she has a fast recovery and I pray that the sickness doesn't affect her hearing God . Father God I just wanna ask of you to touch me God , I pray father that whatever is going on in my life you fix it God because you are the Alpha and the Omega Jesus you can do all things and I know God that if you didn't know I could handle it you wouldn't have me going through this situation . Whatever is not of you father I pray you take it out my way and out of my life thank you for all you have done and everything you're about to do in you name I pray .... Amen" 

I started swaying in his arms , I wiped my face and I kept my eyes closed. I felt Rome kiss my head and I started humming the song

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.......

I kept hearing it and I smiled , I turned around to hug Rome . These days I haven't been feeling well but he sticks by me , I really appreciate him and I really love him

We went back into the bed , and I turned on the TV

I opened Netflix, Family Reunion

I started watching it , and I felt Rome hug my waist

The Next Morning~

I brushed my teeth , I took a shower and wore Rome's shirt . I got dressed in my underwear and headed to the kitchen to make breakfast,

I started cooking , I made Callaloo and Saltfish with dumplings. I stirred the pot and I felt him pressed into my me , I peeped over in the pot and I felt him pulling me onto him for a hug .

I smiled and turned kissing him , I know that whenever he exits the bed room he has already taken a shower and did his morning routine .

I plated the food and poured out orange juice , I poured some in Milani's sippy  cup

We were halfway through eating when I heard Milani crying , Rome went to get her . He sat her down and fed her little pieces of Callaloo and handed her the sippy cup ,

He didn't come back the same time , He brushed her teeth and came back with her on his chest .

" Hey baby , how are you ?" I asked handing Rome her rag to wipe her mouth ...

We finished eating , Rome washed the dishes and I gave Lani a bath . I got her dressed and combed her hair , I gave her two puffs at the front leaving the back out in its curly state .

I ironed our clothes, and started getting ready

I was finished putting on my clothes , I had already packed Lani's bag . I started doing my makeup , my hair was flat ironed ..... I took a pic before turning to look at Rome .

" You look handsome Papa" I kissed him on the lips , he was wearing a white dress shirt with Jeans and black Desert Clark's. His hair was in a man bun and I fixed his chains and pecked his cheek again .

" Thank you ma, you look really beautiful as well and you too Milani" he kissed her nose and she giggled

We left out and headed to church , it was a good service . At the end , I was greeted by people who I grew up with and my mother's friends.

" Good to see you Sahari" Pastor Samuels spoke shaking my hand , and I smiled

" Thank you sir ... I really enjoyed it"

" That's good to hear but when yah go come sing wah Sunday"

And I laughed knowing that he was being true because I haven't sang in awhile .

End of Chapter 29 ~

Sahari's Outfit ^^^

Sahari's Outfit ^^^

Her heels ^^^

Her hair ^^^ 🥹☺️

Her hair ^^^ 🥹☺️

Bye guyssssss!!!!!!! ❤️