that's how I married

Well now we all wait for groom my manager take me to meet his friend/ groom father also known as mr. Choi and his wife mrs. Choi such a lovely couple and beautiful too with great personality but when is marriage ceremony going to start so I can go home eat, works out and sleep basically enjoy my me time. So can't they please hurry and start the wedding. 

While I'm thinking I don't even notice a sudden mood change in atmosphere there's suddenly a sound of murmuring start, people whispering in each other ear. So my manager take my hand to take me side while mr.and mrs. Choi going somewhere in rush. 

Th: "what's going on?" I ask

Mg: "something happens other side of groom is not coming they don't even pick their phone when calling.  just a simple message from groom 'I can't ' that's all. 

Th: "so what's going to happen. Marriage cancelled "

Mg: "I guess " manger said with a sorrow face

Now I also feel bad for this person who I don't even know. I wish I can help in some way. I look at my manager who is deep thinking while his face says I kill that person who hurt my friend. Then there comes mr.and mrs. Choi with their sad faces as there smile left their beautiful faces and all we can saw is confusion, frustration, anger and sadness. When my manager see them he rush to their side and asking if he can do anything to  help but mr. Choi just shake his head and start to bow his head in front of guests and say  "marriage is cancelled just enjoy feast and sorry for inconvenience and I'm grateful you all come this--" he can't even finish his sentence and start crying all while looking down at his feet.

Mg: "marriage is going to happen" manager say and put his hand on his friend shoulder who look at him with wide and desperate eyes.

while I look at him like he lost it.  how can marriage happen when there is no groom .

mr. Choi ask "who's going to married my son? there is no one. just stop this and go home " and my manager suddenly said "I know someone whose going to marry your son right here right now." now all guest looks at him with questions eyes. and suddenly he looks at me with desperat eyes. how can i help you when you are the one who put yourself in that position.  now all guest start to look at me like, what can I do, why'd they all look at me with puppy eyes huh did I see that right? Puppy  eyes. Mr.and mrs. Choi also turns and look at me with desperat eyes then realization hit me ohhhh yea ohhhh "no" I say.

My manager take me to a side to talk or i say convince me for this wedding "no are you going mad I'm idol we are not allowed to date and here you are make me go marrying a person who i don't even know. my answer is 'no' that's final and we are going home now" my manager sigh and say "i just want to help my frie--" "then do it yourself" i cut him in anger "you know I already married and have kids beside even if I'm not married i can't marry my friend child because firsts he's same age as your and second he's like my child I'm just like his father have some respect."

"i don't care it's not my problem you're the one who announced there boldly like you have a solution and why you look at me when you most likely know I'd say no.just tell them you say that in heat of moment you don't mean it"

i say and turn around to leave. mr.choi stand there with slouched shoulder and beg me "please marry my son I'd do anything you want.  just marry my son. i request you as a father please save us from this embarrassment you know my son is a happy go soul now l can't even look in his eyes now when he trying to act like everything is fine his eyes say otherwise. he makes you so happy, he never going to complains you, just accept him" while saying that he's start crying so loudly and his shoulder start shaking so i put my hand on his shoulder .

do i have a choice "okay i marry your son " do i really have to marriage a person who i don't even know and what happen to my career as reading my mind my manager said "I talk to the company also with your members don't worry it's all on me after all you are in this situation because of me.  at least I can do this much for you."

that's how i stand in aisle thinking about my decision suddenly music start playing and comes in my sight mr. Choi with his son when entry door opens and when I look at his son 'okay he's handsome and pretty he should be idol why marry this early when you can achieve so much with that face' mr. Choi gives me his son hand and taps my shoulder and smile at me then ceremony start. me and his son say i do and exchange our vows when time comes to kiss i just peck his cheek and look away people start cheering and congratulate us and that's how marriage ceremony ends

present....

and that's how I married to a person in 24 hour I can't even digest this information so how can I tell my parents, friends and members? look at my manager he looks at me like a proud father like hello this is not some kdrama, dream yes but not reality maybe i lose all my brain cells. how can I ended up here I'm just happy for me week off then how this day turn out like that.

now one problem "what!! he is going to lives with me but i lives in dorm so how". I say "taehyun you know you're married so he's going to live with you.  beside i already informed your parents, company and your member i also send them a video of your marriage ceremony. company say it's okay just hide this matter with public eyes besides you're already in 5th year you know better what is good for you. about your parents they wants to meet their beautiful son in law in person so better take him to your parents house and members they are way to excited that they don't want to go home just want to spend time with your husband ." great  just  great so this is how my life going to be now

"okay can you call him and take us home so i can rest and think about all this later when I burn me calories in gym." manager  gives me a nod and call my husband "BEOMGYU  we are going home so please say goodbye to your family" ahh his name is beomgyu in my ignorance I  ignore his name now i know so I don't have to say husband everytime I think about him wait. why I think about him

when I'm in deep thoughts I didn't even realise when beomgyu comes and stand beside me when my manager clap his  hand then  I take my surrounding "let me take you guys home after all it's really a long day for you two. you two should rest and all thinking do later" my manager said

easy to say than done I thought