busy

3rd pov:

well fast forward beomgyu guitar has come he's working on his music and maze in mirror select for txt next comeback. beomgyu so happy when he heard that his friend going to sing his song.  about txt they made comeback and there new album is super hit. so now they are also busy with their promotion period after that they also going to start their concert. so this year is super busy. 

Beomgyu pov:

in this days they are not even coming back home. kai tell me how much busy they going to be but I didn't think that much but I am happy for them after all their hard work pays off.

and about taehyun it's look like there more distance between us after that incident. maybe i am overthinking but it's look like I never exist for him he doesn't look at me. I try to make breakfast for them when they're at home but he ignore me and didn't eat anything even i call him for congrats him for there win but he didn't pick up so I call huening kai and ask him to where taehyun and he tell me he is watching videos on his phone.

so he know I also make my self busy and start going home late and sometimes also sleep in studio. i don't even know what to do anymore thanks God today is last day of their promotion. i can talk to huening kai before they getting busy for their concert.

next day they all wake up so late so i made breakfast for them in lunch time ( well i can work from home too but I like to go studio)

again taehyun act like i don't exist he made himself ramyun to eat. and talk with everyone beside me. after breakfast or lunch. me and huening kai play new game and every one busy with their activities. yeonjun and soobin on date and taehyun in gym so I tell huening what I feel while playing game

"hyung don't be sad. he just stupid."

"but huening i think it's not going to work. I think it's better if we make decision now cuz this marriage never going to work"

"what are you gonna do? are you asking for divorce? without telling him you like him?"

"he doesn't care if i like him or not we sleep in same room he act like i don't exist i made him lunch,
breakfast but  he doesn't eat. message him for trying to start conversation but he doesn't see my message it's been a month his attitude doesn't change. it's clear as day he doesn't want anything to do with me"

"but think about it. one last time if he act like that again after that just ignore him or whatever decision you make i support you. okay?"

"fine but what I gonna do?"

"his birthday is near what if you give him a surprise a birthday party? I can help you with that "

"okay. hope everything turn out great"

"you know taehyun is a most important person to me he is so sweet, he is a friend who always stands for you always protect you always care for you. I don't know what got into him but he never like that I don't want him to make decision he regrets later. you also a important person to me so I also want you to be happy  not sad or think you're not love worthy cuz you are that's why you are my favourite hyung don't tell anyone okay "

" ohhh really? you like me that much huening. "

"yep. so his birthday is next month we have so much time to decide what we are going to do "

"so it's going to 2 month and half "

"yep. can't believe how fast time is going. it's look like you sit in our living room now look at you become a producer "

after serious conversation our surrounding become goofy when we start fooling each other in game .

Taehyun pov:

i hear beomgyu got a job but  i don't know what.  I can tell he trying so hard to get my attention he call me message me what does he want from me. its irritates me when my friend takes his side.

after our promotion end we started to practice for our concert and I can clearly tell huening up to something but I didn't know what today is my birthday maybe he buy me some plushie that's why he giving me this mischievous smile

when we get home everything is so dark maybe beomgyu is not home so I say " thank God he's not home or else there is so loud"

"what do you mean by that taehyun " huening ask

"ohh please with you he become so loud and annoying. he is so loud when he playing game always yelling he become so clingy with you guys thank God i drew the line  or else he suffocated me with hugs. he talk alot too aren't you guys ear blood " i laugh

"shut up taehyun. how can you talk like that about your husband?"

"what ?? he also knows he has a motor in his mouth didn't he tell you guys and you also laugh about that and what husband i don't have any husband I want him get lost but he cling to this relationship it's annoying how he doesn't understand i don't want him in my life but no he always smiley like he didn't see what I want. i hate his smile how can he always smile when there nothing to smile and why is there so dark " i turn on the light and a whole living room is decorate and there is a cake in middle beside the cake stand yeonjun hyung and beomgyu. yeonjun hyung glaring at me while beomgyu hyung look at me with shock and teary eyes.

he listen everything he looks at me and again smile but this time with tears stain face and say " I want to surprise you but it's me who got surprise but I think i can gift you what you want. good bye taehyun now there is no beomgyu in your life anymore" saying that he go to our room

after 15 minute he come back with his bag and say goodbye to everyone and run out of dorm and i digest what is happening and suddenly I hear clapping " I hope it's a best present for you taehyun " yeonjun hyung say and run out of dorm too

I look at huening who look at me with disappointment " I hope you happy now " he left to his room

"happy birthday taehyun " soobin say and also left to his room and i stand in the living room alone. i feel embarrassed for what I did and it's also hurt me when I see tears in his eyes first time. why it's hurting when this is what I want i should be happy but it's only hurting i look at  the cake look like he bake it in home  beside a cake there is a card which say I like you taehyun now tears start falling from my eyes too " why you like a asshole like me who doesn't treat you right " i start cry while thinking how I treat him " i am jerk you deserve better "