CHAPTER 1

The words written like this are Irene's thoughts

11 years ago

Irene is seven at the time

1228, 1229, 1230, 1232, she counted, punching the punching bag as fast as she could. «STOP» Sanon screamed making Irene stop her movements, «yes sir?» she said keeping her head low, «what was the last number you counted» «1232». Saying that, a smirk formed on his lips, not again, Irene thought.

«You lost a number» he said, 1231, shit, Irene thought. Tears forming in her eyes.
Seeing that, Saner slapped her «what have i told you about crying» he said, «crying is a weakness» Irene whispered, «exactly, now go to your shooting practice, i got more important things to do than train a bratty useless kid like you, and since you still show so much emotion you'll kill ten people today»

Hearing that, Irene went to the basement, how bad could it go, she told herself over and over again.

Breath, inhale, exhale, he deserves it, it needs to be done, it's the ninth I can't stop now, thinking that, she ignored his begging to spare him and pulled the trigger shooting the man right into his head, and went to the next room, getting ready for her next kill and last kill for the day, no, no, no, no, «please anyone but her» Irene begged Sanon who looked entertained.

Seeing Anita, the 8 year old who surely didn’t deserve to die begging broke her.

But she isn’t begging for her life to be spared, to not die, no, she, she’s begging to die.

-Pull the trigger Irene, Anita said, her voice breaking on the end.

-Anita, no, no

-Please, she begged, begged to be killed, please, you know I’ll die anyway, even if you don’t kill me, Irene please, she begged once again.

Turning her head to the side trying to restrain her tears, she whispered one thing, goodbye, and just like that, she shot her, she shot Anita.

«Well i didn't think you would actually do it» Sanon said, chuckling at the end of his sentence and walking away.

Turning her head slowly, she saw something inside Anita's hand, a paper, she wrote me a letter, Irene thought. And that was the only moment she was actually thankful for being made to learn to read and write since the first year there. Running towards Anita's lifeless body she grabbed the letter and opened it desperate to see her last words, her actual last words.

Get revenge  for me Irene, kill them and make it hurt -Anita.

Something broke her that day, but one thing was for sure, she would fucking kill them all, for Anita.

___________________________________________

Small chapter but it's okay, this is basically a part of how some of her trainins were, there will be more chapters like this.

!New character's entry!

Louis Saner

Irene's trainer, he's job? Make her emotionless, a killing machine, even if that means destroy her mentally and/or physically. You'll probably hate him, most likely even more when you realise he already played a huge part in the book.