Reminder Of The Characters

Nicholas Rossi

Age: 28
Mafia status: Italian's mafia don

Doesn't show his emotions, protects his family, favourite way to kill is fuck with their minds making them kill themselves even though he usually just shoots his victims, half Italian half Greek, grew up in Italy and in California.

Giovanni Rossi

Age: 20
Mafia status: second in command

Doesn't show emotions or talk if not completely necessary, the most scary brother, half Italian half Greek grew up in Italy and in California, the only thing he shows genuine interest in is boxing and race cars, the older twin.

Luca Rossi

Age: 20
Mafia status: mafia doctor

Bubbly personality even though he struggles, is basically a genius, just got he's medical degree, has a husky called death, half Italian half Greek grew up in Italy and in California, Giovanni's younger and identical twin.

Alexandra Rossi

Age: 18 turning 19
Mafia status: none

Self made multimillionaire, doesn't work in the mafia but she can easily kill people twice her size, favourite way to kill is poisons, she always carries an injection of her favourite one in case of an attack, half Italian half Greek grew up in Italy and in California, doesn't show any emotion and hasn't smiled since the day her twin sister Irene got kidnapped.

Irene Rossi

Age: 18 turning 19
Mafia status: Russian's mafia donna , Italian mafia princess

Got kidnapped at the age of 3 managed to escape at the age of 8, became the Russian's mafia donna at the age of 16, half Italian half Greek, lived in Germany, Russia, Italy and Greece, only remembers her sister Alexandra

Santiago Martinez

Age: 23
Mafia status: Spanish mafia don

Santiago Martinez is the Spanish mafia don and CEO of the company Irene works at as cover. He's obsessed with her and does some, very, illegal things to be able and keep an eye on her. The Spanish mafia is one of the biggest enemies of the Russian one while being allies with the Italians. He lives in USA, speaks English and Spanish and keeps a distance with everyone except his sister.

Savannah Martinez

Age: 17
Mafia status: Spanish mafia princess

Savannah Martinez is Santiago's little sister. She lives in Spain, speaks Spanish, English and wants to learn Italian. She doesn't talk much, hasn't cried infront of anyone for years and hardly ever laughs. No one knows the actual reason. She likes Diego Pérez.

Carlos and Maya Martinez

Ages: 48, 46
Mafia statuses: ex Mafia don, ex mafia queen

Santiago's and Savannah's parents. They're both Spanish and grew up in Spain, they speak English and Spanish. Both cold and distant and surely not the best parents.

Diego Pérez

Age: 23
Mafia status: second in command of the Spanish mafia

Diego Pérez is Santiago's best friend and the only guy Savannah ever had an interest in. He's kind and sweet but broken inside, he can turn his emotions off. He doesn't know much about where he comes from, only thing known to him is that he's from Maldives. His biological parents are dead, he has no idea if he has any siblings and was raised in Spain by the García couple that died when he was 10.

Sabeela Mohamed

Age: 25
Mafia status: isn't part of a mafia

Sabeela Mohamed is Irene's best friend, she has a high IQ. Her parents have died while her brother is missing. She has gone through hell and was shamed by her family after getting raped. She may not belong in a mafia but she's the best of the best hackers that ever existed. Bubbly personality and pretty funny, has huge trust issues and social anxiety. She's Muslim

Louis Saner

Irene's trainer, he's job? Make her emotionless, a killing machine, even if that means destroy her mentally and/or physically. You'll probably hate him, most likely even more when you realise he already played a huge part in the book.

Elias Albrecht

he was Irene's teacher, he taught her to read, write, basic math and speak 2 different languages, he's way of teaching, isn't exactly the best.

Alfredo Russo

He's Nicholas's most trusted hacker, he can find anything, he was hired by the mafia exactly one month ago and immediately won Nicholas's trust. He's only 16.

Alexsei Abramov, the Russian's mafia don

New mafia don, stopped the children trafficking  the last don had started, same with the abducted women that were forced to have sex with different people so the mafia could earn more money. The money he now gets are from drugs, guns, clubs, strip clubs, hotels and casinos.
Known for never missing a shot. 27 years old.

___________________________________________

Hi my sweet sunflowers

Just a reminder of the characters for the ones who didn't remember them

I think that's all

If you don't remember a character later on don't hesitate to ask me

Take care <3