Chapter 2

10 years ago

Irene is 8 years old

T

he day has come. Washing the blood off  of her clothes was never easy and it surely wasn't Irene's favourite part of the day, but if she has blood on her, people will get suspicious of her, might even call the police.

No, this can't happen, she'll be forced to go back.

-Irene, get your ass ready, I got shit to do, I wish i could hurt you as much as i want, lucky for you i don't have time, she thought, putting her shoes on, and getting her backpack ready.

-Coming out in a second, she said calmly, trying not to scream at him to fucking shut up, that he deserves to rot in hell for an eternity, that he's just as bad as the others and that he took place on her kidnapping too, that he fucking helped them, that she found the files and now knows who her family is.

And most importantly, who he is.

-I don't have a second you spoiled little shit, Albrecht, her teacher, said, while banging on the door harder, does he seriously think that I'm going to get out faster if he bangs on my door? God, he's stupider than i thought, pushing the bag she had found some months ago, under the bathroom sink, she started walking towards the door, waiting exactly 53 seconds, knowing he's going to try and break in to the bathroom since she wasn't answering.

And exactly like she thought, Irene heard him charging towards the door, and as he run, Irene opened the door fast enough to make him fall and unfortunately not hit his head.

Grabbing the pocket knife she had managed to get from her training, she slit he's throat.

After taking the money she found on Albrecht, she grabbed her bag, the phone,  she thought, her first and last chance to manage and actually leave this place would surely get destroyed if she didn't manage to learn where the heck she was.

Taking the phone from the man's back pocket, she started calmly walking down the hallway, like she didn't just killed a man.

And whenever someone would ask her where she was going, she would just say to my lessons. And no one would ask her anything further.

Some minutes past, she was almost there, she was almost at the window with the broken lock.

After making sure there wasn't anyone around, she started running.

Almost there, almost there she repeated in her head, so close, just a few more meters, only at the thought of freedom, she started running faster and faster until she managed to get to the window.

She opened it and jumped out, running for her life, what she didn't expect, was to bump onto someone.

NICHOLAS POV (age: 18)

God, honestly this is just a witch hunt, no one knows who kidnapped Irene nor who killed our parents and no one knows where Sanon has gone, he might got killed that night while trying to get Irene back.

Always trying to protect our family, he sure did deserve to be a second in command.

"CAPO! CAPO!" (BOSS! BOSS!)  "Si Alfredo, cosa è successo?" (Yes Alfredo, what happened?) I asked, feeling quite bored, i swear if he tells me about shipments one more ti- "Abbiamo trovato chi l'ha presa" (we found her) "WHAT?" no it can't be, η αδελφή μου (my sister), mia sorela (my sister).

-Who took her?

-The Germans, they'll die, they'll fucking, die.

-Have you found her location?

-No sir bu-

-No buts Alfredo, go find her.

I'll come for you sorela, and i promise to not loose you ever again.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Well two small updates the same day, what else could you possibly want?
First time seeing her oldest brother's pov.
Irene ran away, more drama waits for you to read, and no, she won't meet her family for the next years but oh well.

Let's say a few words about the two characters Alfredo and Albrecht.

Let's start by the worst one,

Elias Albrecht

Like you saw above, he's her teacher, he taught her to read, write, basic math and speak 2 different languages, now you may wonder why he's so bad, well, he's way of teaching, isn't exactly the best.

Alfredo Russo

He's Nicholas's most trusted hacker, he can find anything, he was hired by the mafia exactly one month ago and imediantly won Nicholas's trust. He's only 16. But what happens when his sister is the reason Irene's story began?