LIC #1

bachelor/ˈbatʃ(ə)lə/a man who is not and has never been married

bachelor
/ˈbatʃ(ə)lə/
a man who is not and has never been married.

*******

In this society, there are two types of bachelors. First ones are them who are young and want to enjoy their married life as soon as possible. The second ones are used to being a bachelor for a long time, they now accepted their fate and has no intention of going into any kind of relationship. Our hero of this story belongs to the second type.

Kim Seokjin is one of the most responsible employee in a government office. Even if he is not the officer, still he has the highest pay scale among his colleagues. If his luck is fortunate enough, he can be the assistant director before turning 40.

Although Jin is not married, he still leads a solitary and tranquil life on his own, just like a married person. He is organizing himself very well. He can do what he needs to do- he can cook, can clean including every other household chores, what else does he need? He doesn't want to involve in any kind of drama of the typical social people. He also has his own small house and a secured bank account with a permanent interest under his name.

----------

One of his friends told Min Yoongi about this bachelor Seokjin.

Please don't ask anything about this Min Yoongi in details. For a special business purpose, Yoongi needs a list of financially stable people who also keep some savings for themselves after their monthly expenses.
But now this is becoming extremely gruelling. This type of people are nowhere to find in the population.

That's why he decided to blitz his friend Kim Namjoon, who is a litterateur in profession. He bombarded Namjoon's ear with the kidney-touching story of his life struggle and went to silent mode hastily.

Namjoon scratched his hair for an hour, but still hasn't came up with any solution to help him. Then his husband Jimin says, " Just give him the address of Kim Seokjin. Isn't he your friend? "

Even though Jin cannot be counted as a family person-he's just a monk living in a community. But that will be enough for Yoongi.

----------

Next time when Namjoon and Yoongi has met again, he tells him, " That Kim Seokjin misbehaved with me. If I don't get my revenge, then my name is not Min Yoongi! "