LIC #4

Jin ordered Soobin to bring one more cup of tea and he now started to analyse the situation thoroughly

Jin ordered Soobin to bring one more cup of tea and he now started to analyse the situation thoroughly. What actually happened back then:

A week ago :

Jin got a concert ticket delivered to his office. The concert was gonna be so exciting as the famous k-pop group EXO will be performing there. Jin thought that it must be one of his friends as they well aware of the fact that how much he loves attending concerts. So he didn't think twice before going there. At the specific time, he reached to the venue and grabbed his seat.

The hall was flooded with thousands of fans as EXO is one of the most popular boy groups. But the seat next to him was still empty, so he placed his bag on that.

After some minutes when the concert started, the heir of the empty seat appeared there. The hall was dark then, so Jin couldn't notice his shirt colour but he could feel that the man was muscly. He literally pushed everyone on his way here and asked Jin to take his bag back in a tone which is not soft at all. Just a simple matter, he could said it a little respectfully. " Where in the world an empty seat can be got just for their bag ? " But there was no sign of softness in his speaking.

Naturally, short-tempered Jin almost spoke out Why do you even come here after the concert started? But restrained his tongue. It's not like it would be of any use to talk with this hulk though.

Jin couldn't see anything in that pitch dark hall, but he could smell a expensive perfume nearby. As the scent was too strong, it was gradually becoming more irritating.

Soon, the origin of the perfume started another hassle-he took out a large packet of crackers from his double XL backpack and started crunching. Jin don't like any other extra noise while listening to his favourite music. He eyed him for some times so that the person next to him could understand that he was not liking it at all, maybe he would control himself after that. But thanks to the dark surroundings, his stare couldn't find his way.

Until the first break, Jin put up with everything-he soon will report to the authority not to allow any snacks in a concert. When the lights came, the crunching sound also increased. It was just too much to handle, so he flounced towards the toilet to calm down himself.

As soon as Jin left his seat, Yoongi appeared there. It was quite clear that Jin's fellow neighbour is familiar to him. Mr. Jeon Jungkook - head assistant in a central government office. He is also goes by Muscle Bunny. So, this 'Muscle Bunny's personal details are sorta like this :

Father's name : Late Jeon Hyo-sung
Height : 5" 3'
Age : 40
Skin tone : White, but a little tanned
Eyes : Big, doe eyes
Teeth : Exactly like a bunny, bright like pearls
Weight : 70 kgs
Special mark : A cute mole under lower lips
Attire : Blue satin shirt with leather pants
Accessories : A thin silver chain around neck, some ear piercings
Afraid of : Practically nothing, but uncomfortable around unknown guys
Behavior : Sweet, but if you insult him you have to be ready to pray for your life.
Favourite place : Concert
Close people : Nobody, but sometimes can be seen chatting with Namjoon's husband Jimin.

Jungkook saw that a figure came close to him. He seemed familiar-maybe he's the one who brought some insurance policy related business proposal the other day :

Jungkook completely brushed him off , " Didn't you get anybody instead of me ? I'm in my 40s now, complete single-what do you want me to do with it?

But Yoongi was persistent, he still have hopes-he still sending letters to Jungkook. According to him, there is nobody in this world who doesn't care about their future.

When their eyes met, he came towards Jungkook with his gummy smile.....