LIC #5

" Hey! You're here too? "

" Oh hi! Yeah. Actually someone sent a complimentary ticket at my office suddenly. EXO is my most favorite boy group. I usually listen to the girl group songs, but they're exceptional. I can't stand a long queue just for a ticket, so it's like a surprise gift for me. Although I really don't have any idea who gave this to me? "

" That doesn't matter-yoy don't have to take a headache for this. It maybe someone from your office. "

" You like concerts too? "

" Well, not really-buy I don't have any choice. You know about my work ; maybe I can get my future dealers from here. "

Jungkook laughed out loud, " Haha, you're crazy! "

"Anyway, how's the concert ? Everything's fine I guess? "

Jungkook kept his calm till now, but not anymore, he fussed, " It should be! This beautiful venue, comfortable seat, outstanding artists are all here. But I'm so unlucky for God's sake, the person in my left-what does the think of himself huh!? My principal? I was just having some crackers, I couldn't get to lunch today at office. He was staring at me like he would kick me out of the class! What the hell? "

Yoongi frowned and bowed down to check the number of the mentioned seat. The he replied, " It's not fair. This is a public place-anyone can do what they want to do. "

" My snacks are not the reason of his anger, that is his bag-he thought he can keep it in my seat and enjoy double seat with a single ticket. "

Yoongi gulped. He well know how Jungkook is like. He asked, " Did you guys have a argument? "

" Not until now-he will regret it if he starts. He don't have any idea who I am. We Busan borns don't fear anyone. "

" This is so unfortunate! Do you want to exchange seats with mine? "

" No way! Then he will get more privilege. Excuse me-I've to go buy more crackers. "

Jungkook went out from the hall. In the next minute, Jin came back to his seat.

[A/N : Actually I don't have any idea how the concert thing works as I've never been to one. So I am going with my instinct. 🥺🥺Sorry for that!! ]

Yoongi's was fuming in the fire of vengeance. Still after spotting Jin, he gave a shiny smile only for his business purpose.

Jin too noticed him , " Yoongi-ssi, you too are fond of music? You still have time to spare after running around with your work? "

Yoongi bit his tongue and said, " These concerts are like a blessing to us Mr. Kim. There are so many people whi didn't get a chance to join our company's insurance scheme; this gives me more hope. Anyways leave this aside, is everything alright here?

Jin let out a long sigh, " I wish! Got a complimentary ticket and come here to enjoy...everything should be alright *sighs* but my bad-I'm just thinking about that unfortunate lady who is married to this Godzilla next to me. "

Yoongi giggled, " Not a chance-I'm a little familiar with him, Bachelor Mr. Jeon Jungkook. Confirmed head assistant....maybe he's getting selection grade this year too.... "

" All the time he just kept eating and eating. If he just came here to eat then he could have done it outside too! "

Yoongi again suggested him to switch seats, but again rejected.

Jin let him know that if he left his seat, he would think him as a scardy cat and the word 'lose' has no space in his dictionary.

After the concert ended, Jin was nowhere to find, but Yoongi and Jungkook met again near the bus stop. Jungkook is radiating winner's pride-he finished two whole packet of corn crackers, no one could stop him.

" I never eat that much crackers in my whole life. That man should learn his lesson now. He still stared at me a couple of times again, but didn't dare to say anything on my face. He was fuming inside. I kinda felt sorry for him, so I finished them as quickly as I can. "

Jungkook cackled with laughter, " He was looking so pissed. I feel sorry for his wife, she has to endure his anger today. "

Yoongi sniggered, " I think you've mistaken Mr. Jeon. I'm kinda familiar with him-office super Kim Seokjin, forever bachelor. Born in Gwacheon, also have his own house here in Seoul. Everything's good about him, he is organized, neat but don't care about his future-he too earns a lot, so what's the problem in doing just 100k won insurance policy? Instead he kicked me out...according to him, a bachelor don't have any life risk. "