LIC #2

[A/N : I will bring Jk 8n the scene after one more update, please bear with it till now 🥺🥺 and please lemme now your thoughts🤔💭 💜💜💜💜]

💜💜💜💜]

Next time when Namjoon and Yoongi has met again, he tells him, " That Kim Seokjin misbehaved with me. If I don't get my revenge, then my name is not Min Yoongi! I'm all good but I can't stand insult. A gentleman went to another just for a mere business purpose, as simple as that-you'll comply with it or not that's completely your choice, but at least one can expect a little polite behavior from others. "

But unfortunately Jin kicked Yoongi out of his house; m-maybe a little to harshly. He directly snapped on his face that he's not at all interested in Yoongi's proposal, nor he is not in need of something like this.

Starting from then, Yoongi is determined to get his repayment. Namjoon and Jimin become really worried noticing that.

----------

From the morning, Jin is pacing around here and there as he is too anxious. This is the time of holiday. Though there can be a little bit of heated moment in those middle-class families regarding their poor financial condition, but why the lone wolf Jin in this family forest having trouble?

Thanks to the television shows, movies and newspapers, the readers nowadays are not patient enough to endure the time wasting for reading the boring and too much detailed description of the protagonists. If the writers even start to write them, they'll be heavily injured by the accusing comments that they're just trying to make the story lengthy.

Still, the readers need to know sone tiny facts about our main lead of this story, Jin-so that his appearance become more comprehensible to them. So, from a glance, Jin is literally like this :

Age : 43
Skin tone : Pale
Height : 5" 9'
Eye color : Dark brown
Weight : 67 kg
Nose : long, high bridged
Shoulders : Wider than the Amazon River
Hair : Thin, but can be brushed though
Skin type : A little oily
Special feature : At a little excitement, tip of his nose starts sweating
Glasses : Round, with a black frame
Body type : Fit-but sometimes suffers from cold
Favorite food : Lobsters
Favorite things : Movies and Concerts
Afraid of : Ghosts and Gays
Behavior : Calm, collected, knowledgeable
Close people : His pet dog Jjangu (at past as he passed away), in present nobody.

Jin didn't want to tangle himself in any kind of family drama, that's why he didn't get settled. From his point of view, males lose all their independency at midnight after their marriage, and continue to lose day by day again and again. This is no good.

Those people who are in support of this theory, they are very strong-willed and Jin is also no exception. But from this morning, our rock-ribbed Jin too become distressed too much. The more he thinks about this, the more he is getting confused. He doesn't have any idea what he should do now.....