LIC #3

The more he thinks about this, the more he is getting confused

The more he thinks about this, the more he is getting confused. He doesn't have any idea what he should do now.

In this situation, people normally go to their trusted ones for some secret suggestions. But Jin is hesitating if he should go or not to his best friend Namjoon. Though Namjoon always provides him good advices, but the main problem is his wife like husband, that Jimin. Namjoon never keeps any secret from him and at this age, he does not desire to become the hot topic of Jimin's gossiping friend circle.

So today's problem is kinda like this - after completion of his morning tea session, Jin was reading line by line of the page 16 of the english newspaper. Meanwhile, his caretaker Soobin placed the envelope on the table in front of him. Though it came yesterday, but Soobin forgot to give him that. The fact is, Jin naturally becomes happy to see a letter which comes for him. Actually, it is now 21st century; still some of Jin's close friends maintain a tradition of writing each other letters from time to time and Jin always replies those with outmost care and passion. But today his mood is different from the other days. Because, in that envelope, there is only his name and address typed outside and in the inside of it, there is just a concert ticket, nothing else.

The concert will be held in Jamsil Indoor Stadium, and air conditioning facility will be supplied too-if some other person would receive this for free, they would be on the cloud nine for sure, but now those clouds are starting to gather around on Jin's face.

He is checking out the ticket from top to bottom repeatedly. At a moment, he thought he should tear it up and solve all the problems but his hands become the traitors in this important time, even though his mind is constantly telling them to destroy it.

If you gyus have any doubt that Jin is a lunatic or not, sorry to say that you guys are misjudging him without knowing the actual reason. At present, there is no sign of him having any kind of mental illness.

It is just a simple concert ticket-how much danger it can carry ? But then Soobin find out that Jin's nosetip is starting to sweat.....

[A/N : The end of your waiting! In next update, Kookie is coming 🥳 how do you think his character will be like? 👀 Read more to find out😃

If you like this story....please vote and share this between your friends 👭👬

Saranghae 💜💜💜💜]